Corey Wayne initiating

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to Corey Wayne, the woman should be doing 80% of the initiating in a relationship or early stages of dating with planning dates, texting, calling. What are your guys’ opinions on this?

I personally feel like that’s crazy and wouldn’t be the long term situation with a woman of value.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early on you are going to have to take initiative and set up dates. Eventually if your game is tight and you lay the pipe well, she will absolutely be reaching out to you....often. When she reaches out just look to set up the next time to meet. Eventually she will get the idea...it's like Pavlov's dog. Oh! All I need to do is reach out and initiate contact and he will ask me out.

I don't like Corey Wayne...he comes off as a phony to me and just rubs me the wrong way. He's also too feminine for me. This point though I think he gets right. If you are on top of your game women will reach out to you after about 3 or 4 dates.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've got it slightly wrong.

I'm sure Corey say's it's the man who does the initiating and plans the dates

But the CHASING (random texts, calls, emails, FB etc) is done by the woman

The man has to pretend his life is busy and will get back to her to ONLY arrange dates

That's Corey's view - and I think he's kinda right

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need to read the book if you’re gonna play his rules. You reach out once a week to set dates. Over time, she will begin to reach out to you in between those dates, and that is your cue to make the next date.

Now, there are exceptions. Like if she texts you the day after a first date to say she “had a good time, yadda yadda yadda” that is not an indication that it’s time to set the next date. Give it a few more days and initiate and setup then.

Basically that “rule” is in place so you don’t end up coming off needy or insecure and start messaging her all the time or right after dates to setup another date.

Also it does not mean that, once she is reaching out weekly to cue your initiation of a date proposal, that you should stop courting her. Otherwise she will lose interest and you’ll be left wanting to reach out all the time again since she is backing away.

Less is always more. His stuff isn’t rigid, but another tool to rely on. I’ve done the setting dates 1x weekly thing the last year and it’s gone well for me. Can be a little nerve-wracking to go a whole week between talking to or texting a girl you actually like a lot. For example, I have a second date tomorrow with a girl I had a first date with earlier last week. I haven’t spoken to her since last Friday (5 days now), and my plan is to text her tomorrow mid-day to let her know I’ll call her when I arrive to pick her up for the date that evening.

Like he says, “when you put a cake in the oven, if you go opening it every so often, it won’t bake properly”. It’s a good analogy with women and trying to maintain attraction.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need to read the book if you’re gonna play his rules. You reach out once a week to set dates. Over time, she will begin to reach out to you in between those dates, and that is your cue to make the next date.

Now, there are exceptions. Like if she texts you the day after a first date to say she “had a good time, yadda yadda yadda” that is not an indication that it’s time to set the next date. Give it a few more days and initiate and setup then.

Basically that “rule” is in place so you don’t end up coming off needy or insecure and start messaging her all the time or right after dates to setup another date.

Also it does not mean that, once she is reaching out weekly to cue your initiation of a date proposal, that you should stop courting her. Otherwise she will lose interest and you’ll be left wanting to reach out all the time again since she is backing away.

Less is always more. His stuff isn’t rigid, but another tool to rely on. I’ve done the setting dates 1x weekly thing the last year and it’s gone well for me. Can be a little nerve-wracking to go a whole week between talking to or texting a girl you actually like a lot. For example, I have a second date tomorrow with a girl I had a first date with earlier last week. I haven’t spoken to her since last Friday (5 days now), and my plan is to text her tomorrow mid-day to let her know I’ll call her when I arrive to pick her up for the date that evening.

Like he says, “when you put a cake in the oven, if you go opening it every so often, it won’t bake properly”. It’s a good analogy with women and trying to maintain attraction.
The women where I live, if you did the 5 day thing you’d be gone and she’d be off with someone else. I know most will say “good so let her”, but the problem is if you want high value women you’re going to have to strike as much as you can because if you hesitate then she’s gone. This might work with some love value self esteem woman with no options but when you start playing with the 8’s and 9’s you better not try that bs because you’ll be forgotten in those 5 days.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've got it slightly wrong.

I'm sure Corey say's it's the man who does the initiating and plans the dates

But the CHASING (random texts, calls, emails, FB etc) is done by the woman

The man has to pretend his life is busy and will get back to her to ONLY arrange dates

That's Corey's view - and I think he's kinda right
Isn’t initiating and pursuing the same thing?

Planning a date is different from those both

Last edited:

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The women where I live, if you did the 5 day thing you’d be gone and she’d be off with someone else. I know most will say “good so let her”, but the problem is if you want high value women you’re going to have to strike as much as you can because if you hesitate then she’s gone. This might work with some love value self esteem woman with no options but when you start playing with the 8’s and 9’s you better not try that bs because you’ll be forgotten in those 5 days.
I do agree with you sometimes this is very true.

With the second date tomorrow, and we haven't talked since last friday evening, I am wondering if I should text her today to let her know I will call her tomorrow when I arrive, or if I should just wait and do that tomorrow afternoon, the day of the date, like typically do.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I do agree with you sometimes this is very true.

With the second date tomorrow, and we haven't talked since last friday evening, I am wondering if I should text her today to let her know I will call her tomorrow when I arrive, or if I should just wait and do that tomorrow afternoon, the day of the date, like typically do.
I do not believe in confirming, that's usually the ladies job. However, you can text tomorrow morning, Hey Just hoping you have a productive day ahead. See you at 7 tonight.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
People are constantly force fed bullsh1t so often it becomes a knee jerk, normal reaction to accept bullsh1t these days.

Anything stupid, evil, destructive or just plain ludicrous and laughable is almost certainly going to be accepted and celebrated. This includes transgender monsters like bruce/caitlyn jenner, homo fake MAGA victim Jussie Smollett, who can't even spell jessie, kentucky teen Nick Sandmann being accused of racism after being attacked by Indians and Black Israelites, the list is endless. Women supposedly being equals of men, whatever.

To this day, people are dumb enough to believe in the fake "holocaust" while overlooking the fact that jews themselves have slaughtered 60 million russians and ukrainians.

The dumber, the more preposterous, and the less evidence there is, the more likely people are to believe it. The Big Lie is always the most effective.

PUA's in particular were able to scam a ton of clueless virgins for a couple of decades before people caught wind. But apparently a sucker is born every minute.

But Corey Wayne? Come on. Dude looks like a middle aged version of Howdy Doody after multiple stints in rehab. How do people fall for this sh1t?!?

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Corey so I'm going to defend him. This stuff really helped me years ago-

1) Never tell a woman you want her as a girlfriend BEFORE she brings it up
2) When a woman acts flakey - simply WITHDRAW the offer (so effective)
3) Your job as the man is to arrange a date - not chase or text back and forth
4) Love is playful and NOT serious
5) Always be prepared to walk away and MEAN IT
6) Trust your MASCULINE core and don't let anyone uncentre you
7) Women need time to wonder about you
8) Don't buy her drinks or flowers or anything, the gift is YOU (my favourite)

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Can be a little nerve-wracking to go a whole week between talking to or texting a girl you actually like a lot.
Nerve wracking? I’d consider it a blessing. Go hit on other girls while you are not talking or texting her.

For example, I have a second date tomorrow with a girl I had a first date with earlier last week. I haven’t spoken to her since last Friday (5 days now), and my plan is to text her tomorrow mid-day to let her know I’ll call her when I arrive to pick her up for the date that evening.
That’s too much bro. You haven’t spoken to a girl in 5 days, haven’t seen her in 10 days. She is not going to be all juiced up when she sees you.

Like I say “when you put popcorn in the microwave, you got 1 minute to pop all the kernels or they won’t pop properly.” It’s a good analogy when trying to have sex with a girl fast.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nerve wracking? I’d consider it a blessing. Go hit on other girls while you are not talking or texting her.

That’s too much bro. You haven’t spoken to a girl in 5 days, haven’t seen her in 10 days. She is not going to be all juiced up when she sees you.

Like I say “when you put popcorn in the microwave, you got 1 minute to pop all the kernels or they won’t pop properly.” It’s a good analogy when trying to have sex with a girl fast.
If you’re just trying to fvck her ASAP then maybe, but you’re wrong if you think texting a girl a bunch between dates will get her “juiced” up.

To each, their own. I’m sure that it works for you if you’re just trying to fvck slvts.

Does anyone agree with Trump about it being too long?