Continue the Sentence using 3 words....

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I put the sentences together. You guys are fu#king awesome. This is freaking hilarious. here it is in full so far:

I am a midget in search of sex with a giant derekeffect puppet made of
dildos which had sh1t on them so I sucked 'em 'til I had man milk
and one day I became a c*m drinking ***** that works for the condom factory so I can fist fuk your ass really easily without any lube But I Prefer... Playing my Xbox
then sodomizing your afc little punk brain with my notoriously humungous extravagant Dinosaur Bone Collection that i use to make fun (of) people with smaller
Knowledge in supercalifragilisticexpialidocious also known as Mastery of cybersex.

I've also mastered wearing womens underwear and a strap-on On my forehead So i can make money as a squid impersonator but I want a tongue job because masculine transvestites are hott and My d!ck loves Mr Uniques mouth almost as much as Vegasguy56's sweaty forehead Knowing that I munch on ass while tongue fvcking the Olsen twins but only because they have herpes transmitted from AC/DC and are addicted To The Shezz who has syphilis because he had sucked someones d1ck yes, MrS's D1ck and his nipples are very hairy even hairier than sasquatch. Then I messed around with a gay midget and my balls are like the only people that understand me and i want to suck on a crusty, puss-infected kanker sore that tastes like Penkitten's sweet and wet large rectangular jubblies that gio boasts while talking to his grandmother about erectile dysfunction and the time he won 1.000.000$ and died of aids - band-aids - that were drenched in semen

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the ideea is great. Also the "say something about the person above you" threads are also hilarious so I'm going to start one right now :D

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the trunk. I'd sell

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with your big

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and tiny shrimp