Content without a Female... is this good or bad????

SurfsupinHawaii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I am a 20 year old male who is comming to the realization that I really don't need a female or even want to deal with a dumb female.

I'm in the Army so that keeps me pretty busy staying squared away and focusing on my career, also do PT 4 times a week and lift on my own 4 times, Surf when I can(my new love), take college classes on my free time, and chill with my friends.

I'm pretty much doing everything for myself at this point. I was in a relationship like 2 years ago but came to my senses and broke it off when I was in basic training, before it got shyttier for me. I was gonna get married at 18 1/2 lol.. funny now. I was in a little something this summer but that was drama filled.. all in all I slept with 2 girls last year.. they were cool and shyt and friends..

I'm pretty much posting this because I have little to no interest in most females. Good looking or not, I refuse to put up with their crap and drama. I'm all about enjoyin life and bein around fun people you know? I find that a lot of females try to bring you down when you're up. Not all cause I know some good females but ultimately even they like drama. I constantly am avoiding getting togethers with skanky girls even though I know its an easy fvck. I guess I am just focused on myself A LOT and being patient.

I was wondering if anyone else ever feels like they just want to focus on themselves and don't even really want or need a female to be content with life?

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you are happy, all is good man. I respect how you're setting your standards higher for women though.

I'm also floating around your mindset right now. It feels great being self-reliant and content with other aspects of life. When people are kept busy with societal things, they tend to deviate from more instinctual behavior like getting women. We're gonna find some pretty honey worth going after sooner or later, but at the moment, its great being free.

Where in Hawaii are you?

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SurfsupinHawaii
Hey,

I'm on Oahu.. pretty much in between Honolulu and Pearl City/Aiea area.. have you been out here?
Yea man, I love Oahu. I reside in Cali, but I visit the islands a couple times each year. We used to have a house a little west of Hawaii Kai. Its great bodyboarding at the sandies and at waimea :).

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey surfsup, i felt the same way you did a few weeks ago. I wal like why should i waste my time when im already happy?

But i started reading through this site more and i dno i guess it inspired me, so now im doing the boot camp

anyway, i LOVE surfing and have surfed in hawaii. Im actually going on a surf trip in about a couple o weeks to nicaragua- should be fun

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you have a a complete lack of interest in the opposite sex then your either gay or impotent.

I guess you can be happy being impotent but it isn't really good for self improvement...think about it...if you aren't trying to be intimate with someone then being funny, smart, seductive will be of no major concern...you won't live to your full potential...

You're like a munk but munks try to be intimate with god...do you try to be intimate with your buddies?

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
I think if you have a a complete lack of interest in the opposite sex then your either gay or impotent.

I guess you can be happy being impotent but it isn't really good for self improvement...think about it...if you aren't trying to be intimate with someone then being funny, smart, seductive will be of no major concern...you won't live to your full potential...

You're like a munk but munks try to be intimate with god...do you try to be intimate with your buddies?
You are being ignorant. A man does not have to want women 24/7. There's tons of other things to explore in life.

"Being funny, smart, seductive will be of no major concern...you won't live to your full potential."

That's silly. Just re-read it to yourself. Game should be natural, not something that takes effort. Neither should it be used on all women.

You will only come off as desperate if your main goal in life, at age 25, is to "DJ" women.

SurfsupinHawaii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cali Love,

Hawaii Kai...right on!! yeah dude boogie boardin at sandies is SICK.. that beach break is insane.. I dont mess with sandies man, im just a Haole soldier LOL.. Waimea was epic like 3 weeks ago, they had the Eddie Aikua classic which can only go off when the waves are 20 or more(Hawaiian scale) so 30-45 foot faces, just insane man.. Bruce Irons took it..

Layla,

sweet, Cent America is pretty tite.. never been there but seen lots of pics.. try and stop in Mexico and hit up puerto escondido.. heard its fvckin crazy beach break..

where in Hawaii have you surfed?

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
You are being ignorant. A man does not have to want women 24/7. There's tons of other things to explore in life.

"Being funny, smart, seductive will be of no major concern...you won't live to your full potential."

That's silly. Just re-read it to yourself. Game should be natural, not something that takes effort. Neither should it be used on all women.

You will only come off as desperate if your main goal in life, at age 25, is to "DJ" women.
Oh yes, I"m desperate and immature while SurfsupinHawaii is all wise because he brags about his impotence.

Some women don't feel well with the idea of them not having a man in their life and me seeking to fulfill their wish makes me a bad person?

SurfsupinHawaii

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Dreamer,

LOLOLOLOL monk huh? That would be a pretty chilled life.. the Buddhists believe that life is suffering and the only way to end suffering is to end desire.. so that means no working out, surfing, wanting to do stuff, or enjoying life.. that would be hell though..

Anyway thanks for the laugh..

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SurfsupinHawaii, face reality...your surfboard is your b1tch and a very good b1tch at that, she doesn't talk back or get moody...

Yeah the buddhists are some pretty cool impotents...LoL...I just haven't reached that level of enlightenment to hang with them the rest of my lifetime...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SurfsupinHawaii,

Yea bro, I heard it was off the hook. I have a friend up in Waikiki (hot sister also) who went and saw it. I suck at surfing but I admit, its fvcking fun as hell! I remember my first lessons with a guy from the local ymca down in waikiki beach. Those samoan tourist hunters hella monopolized the entire beach! It was overcrowded even at 7am,so we had to be hella careful. The waves were tiny, but I was hooked after that. I bet you are pretty good bro. The stuff takes practice, even on the longboards.

DjDreamer,

Why hate if someone else isn't crazy about women? Obviously it means less competition for you.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not impotent but I am constantly active with other stuff that takes up my life like sports, schooling, weightlifting, church stuff, and many other stuff.

Eventually you will want to get a girl but for now enjoy life to its fullest (however you want to enjoy that life that you lead).

Good luck with surfing and the army.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have testosterone, it makes you feel competitive, powerful, and yes, sexually active & desireable.

There's nothing wrong with putting a moratorium on women as you get your life together, but its definitely a negative sign if you don't feel sexual desire AT ALL.

SurfsupinHawaii

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of females and can get with a lot of girls, I'm just not settling and focusing on myself above them. I said I had slept with 2 females last year, there was easily 10 that I could have been with if I was willing to invest the time and energy(Which I'm not at this point in my life).. But naw I'm not impotent, probably the opposite.. I was in that LTR for like a year and it was steady sex every day and then I joined Military and suffered a 10 week withdrawl during basic and I guess it got my mind working right and focusing on life and other goals besides getting my rocks off..

Cali Love,

yea Waikiki is a good starting spot.. fun times.. at Publics and sometimes Queens(beware of men in speedos LOL), my favorite spot is at Diamond Head Cliffs(Hawaii Kai side) over by the Mansions.. good spot but rocky...

To All,

I'm not impotent, just 20 years old and focused on myself and enjoying life.. I'm not content with being alone forever but I refuse to settle and deal with b/s.. I just go for quality over quanity.. I don't see anything wrong with that

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SurfsupinHawaii
Cali Love,

Layla,

sweet, Cent America is pretty tite.. never been there but seen lots of pics.. try and stop in Mexico and hit up puerto escondido.. heard its fvckin crazy beach break..

where in Hawaii have you surfed?
I surfed in Maui and the big island. It was good, but i wish i couldve gone up to Oahu where all the insane surf is.

Oh, and im also gonna be in Costa rica for like 5 days after nicaragua but i dont think im hitting up mexico

aliop

Reaction score
well there is 3 possibilities!

1-you maybe GAY!

2-You May Masturbate alot!

3-You May be impotent !

you cant be without sex for long time!
and every HUMen being need to Loves someone and being Loved!

klaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
1-you maybe GAY!

3-You May be impotent !
crap. Its amazing the amount of put-downs on this forum.

I've gone through this also. When you haven't had sex for a while it doesn't bother you after a while. Sure, you get the urges but its not as insistent as when you're fully active. You can feel totally content by drawing certain "needs" just by interacting with women, without the desire to **** their brains out.

After a while, you'll probably find the desire to bed them again, and re-enter the "game". It took me 3 years. My reason was I was too lazy, and easily made up excuses to stop my approaches.

You just probably haven't found that woman that will make you feel that desire yet. (I'm not talking abt love here, I'm talking abt lust :D )

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by klaz

Originaly posted by aliop

1-you maybe GAY!

3-You May be impotent !
crap. Its amazing the amount of put-downs on this forum.
Put down? It's the truth!

You need women to quench your sexual desires...you don't need women if you're gay, if you masturbate a lot or if you're impotent...

Originally posted by klaz

You can feel totally content by drawing certain "needs" just by interacting with women, without the desire to **** their brains out.
That's pre-mature ejaculation...

klaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Put down? It's the truth!
No. Its an opinion.

You need women to quench your sexual desires...you don't need women if you're gay, if you masturbate a lot or if you're impotent...
No. YOU need women to quench your sexual desires. Need is a depndency. You don't need sex. You WANT sex.

There's alot of people out there that don't. I'm not one of them, but for a long time I didn't want sex. There was simply no real desire. I played around alot as a teenager, and simply didn't care after a while.

That's pre-mature ejaculation...
I assume you know what ejaculation entails? I'm not trying to flame you with this. But there's more to life than sex. You can live your live quite well, without wanting it. (Although I AM on this forum with the aim of getting alot more of it)