contacting people threw Facebook you hardly know

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a facebook the other day and have make alot of facebook friends (I sent the friend request for most of them). Almost all of them are from my school. I noticed that they have their phone # and aim name posted. Is it ok to contact them threw that? Would it be wierd to call a girl or guy and say "wanna hang out some time"? Or should you talk to them on aim first then call them?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the phone numbers and get them on your own by asking the girls in real life.
Works much better that way.

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to back GWA on that one.

Real Life contact > Internet contact

-Sachiel, DJ in Training

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're a master at writing and talking with feeling... you want to stay offline as much as possible lol.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you do not know what Facebook is. For starters, start talking to them threw Facebook and get to know them a little better. However, just make sure that only mild conversation takes place there, and say something such as, "Hey, I don't go on my computer too much these days.. do you have a number I can reach you at?" And you are one step closer to making a girl yours! When you get her phone number, start having a little better conversations (no more than half an hour) and your next step is to plan a "date" with her - it's all about timing.

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sniper001 said:
Obviously you do not know what Facebook is. For starters, start talking to them threw Facebook and get to know them a little better. However, just make sure that only mild conversation takes place there, and say something such as, "Hey, I don't go on my computer too much these days.. do you have a number I can reach you at?" And you are one step closer to making a girl yours! When you get her phone number, start having a little better conversations (no more than half an hour) and your next step is to plan a "date" with her - it's all about timing.
Thx man, that makes more sense than what these 15 year olds are saying. Not to put 15 year olds down, but you guys arn't answering my question, your saying basic stuff.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're saying that getting a phone number online shows no balls.

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
We're saying that getting a phone number online shows no balls.
I'm not triing to show I have balls. What if you can't talk to them inperson because they go to a different school and town? Anyways 15 year olds havent even grown balls yet.:rolleyes:

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Almost all of them are from my school."
Good.. why go out of your way to look for people in a different town when you have available girls right next to you?

I really don't care if you want to spend most of your life approaching girls on facebook... You can get used to that if you'd like.

"15 year olds havent even grown balls yet."
And lastly.. I speak for everybody in my grade around the world, saying:

total bull sh!t.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AIM is cool if you want, don't call up a girl who has her number posted without saying your going to, it would be really weird and creepy.

Facebook is a great tool for building rapport, you can send random flirty messages every once in a while just to make her miss you. But for attraction it's a terrible idea, better to save that for in person.

By the way, I don't use AIM, I feel it is a complete waste of time, either text, call, or meet in person.