contacting after the first date

ajax11

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently started doing online dating. I've been on about 5 first dates with 5 different women. I seem to be pretty good now knowing whether they are into me or not. Of the first 5 dates, 3 were into me, 2 were not.

The most recent one was Thursday and she sended me a text message later that night which was real vague, something like, "thank you for meeting me I had a good time" or something like that. I responded back a while later saying yeah, it was nice meeting you, we should get do something again soon, have a good night. I haven't heard back from her after that but I'm feeling shes at least 50% toward me. It is now Sunday and I think I should contact her again before too much time goes by.
We went to happy hour for a few hours until I told her a few times it was getting late and I finally ended it. So do you have any ideas about this and how I should proceed?

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
you always wait two to three days. Anything sooner or later, is gone.

ajax11

Reaction score
Yeah, one thing I have learned is you cannot wait for your leads to go cold because it's like they just move on. I have found that out which seems to be a contradiction to what is preached on sites like this, so I guess it's finding the happy medium between not appearing too needy (which I don't have a problem with... yet) and seeming uninterested. So I'm at about that 3 days now so need to do something.. I have to figure another idea out? I can't keep inviting her to happy hour, especially the same place. I'm pretty confident she would respond though it would have been nice to hear back from her.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Call her. Tell her you had a good time. I would have called sooner. Ask her to go to dinner, lunch, whatever. But you need to call. She probabyl has moved on already. If a girl likes you, she won't think you are needy. Fuvkin do something fat boy! Don't just stand there with your divk in your hand! CALL the girl man....Fuvk is the matter with you.

ajax11

Reaction score
Well I texted her on Sunday night asking if she would like to get together for lunch, she never responded. I thought we hit it off pretty good but it sounds like I'm being blown off. I could call her one time in like 1 week just for the heck of it but things aren't looking good now.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
You waited too long. And you looked like a puvsy by texting. Always call after a first date. Means she is important to you. You can contact one more time but waiting four days was a mistake. So was texting. You could try again but be genuine. If you like the girl, show it.