Constipation

Reaction score
I got it bad. Feels like I got a ****en brick inside of me, this is gonna be hell painful to get out. Any ideas on how I can soften this piece of sh*t up so it comes out a lil' smoother?

I know eat some fruit and drink heaps of water, but what has worked for some of you guys, personally, to soften up your stool?

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
get some fiber in ya.
I got the exact opposite problem. I hope its healthy to be sh!tting up to 3 or 4 times a day but thats how much i do. No wonder I can't gain weight

rudygee2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by D'light
get some fiber in ya.
I got the exact opposite problem. I hope its healthy to be sh!tting up to 3 or 4 times a day but thats how much i do. No wonder I can't gain weight
Haha, how does your ahole handle that. Seriously, after taking 2 ****s a day, my ahole is in pain. Gotta love the paper like tissue in college.

To the original poster, just eat a normal amount of fiber. Milk also helps me.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are healthy you should be pooping about 3-4 times a day and peeing constantly (eat a lot of fiber, drink a lot of water and you'll see what I'm talking about.)

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a yoga asana that some people call the "vacuum" that clears that right up. What you do is forcefully expel all the air from your lungs whilst simultaneously clenching your abs. With your lungs empty and your abs tight, expand your ribcage without inhaling. This should suck in your stomach and you should feel stretching in your viscera. Hold it for a few seconds, then let it go and tightly clench your abs. Do it a few times a day, but not excessively. It can cause serious disorders if you do it too much, of what kind, I'm not sure. Consult a yogi.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
It can cause serious disorders if you do it too much, of what kind, I'm not sure. Consult a yogi.
That's real fvcking assuring, doc. Thanks.

hahha

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Reaction score
just go to the pharmacy and tell em u have a constipation problem, and they will give u a pill (i don't know the name) anyways, everytime i go there they gimme the same pill, and it wokrs perceftly after 5-6 hours i take it

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the context

Originally posted by rudygee2
Haha, how does your ahole handle that. Seriously, after taking 2 ****s a day, my ahole is in pain.