Considering a relationship? Read this.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right lads well I'd thought I'd share my current little predicament to anybody who might be considering a relationship they have doubts about. Remember we all make mistakes. The idea is to learn from them and not shun them, learn from my mistake and avoid making it yourself.

I've got myself into a sticky situation where I got myself into a relationship with a girl I've known since I was 2, and she's a family friend :cuss: . Now I've lost interest and cannot be bothered to get her to give herself up for me. She's a confident, intelligent gal, but she's fridgid (as most smart girls are at 14).I've gotten so bored every time I'm with her and this other girl I used to game till she got pissy that I smoked, now she's over it and into me again I just feel like pulling her towards me and kissing her then and there :down:. I was an idiot getting myself into this situation because of our history, and to make it worse she's the kind of girl I know I'd love to settle down with when she's older. You just know from looking at her she's gonna go from a 7 to a 9 before she's 20 and she's got an ace personality if she'd only ease up a little sexually and become more adventurous, both of which will probably come with age. Especially if she spends time with me. Oh... did I mention she utterly dispised smoking and thinks I quit 7 weeks ago? :p. Something I'll never do.

This is not a post asking for advice. Just a lil' story tale with a wee moral in it for a nice bedtime read. Enjoy

Plec

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
Right lads well I'd thought I'd share my current little predicament to anybody who might be considering a relationship they have doubts about. Remember we all make mistakes. The idea is to learn from them and not shun them, learn from my mistake and avoid making it yourself.

I've got myself into a sticky situation where I got myself into a relationship with a girl I've known since I was 2, and she's a family friend :cuss: . Now I've lost interest and cannot be bothered to get her to give herself up for me. She's a confident, intelligent gal, but she's fridgid (as most smart girls are at 14).I've gotten so bored every time I'm with her and this other girl I used to game till she got pissy that I smoked, now she's over it and into me again I just feel like pulling her towards me and kissing her then and there :down:. I was an idiot getting myself into this situation because of our history, and to make it worse she's the kind of girl I know I'd love to settle down with when she's older. You just know from looking at her she's gonna go from a 7 to a 9 before she's 20 and she's got an ace personality if she'd only ease up a little sexually and become more adventurous, both of which will probably come with age. Especially if she spends time with me. Oh... did I mention she utterly dispised smoking and thinks I quit 7 weeks ago? :p. Something I'll never do.

This is not a post asking for advice. Just a lil' story tale with a wee moral in it for a nice bedtime read. Enjoy

Plec
So have you been trying to pressure her into sex? Shes only 14 give her time.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacks Of Terror said:
So have you been trying to pressure her into sex? Shes only 14 give her time.
I have never pressured a girl into going further than they feel comfortable. If they ask me to stop I stop, no questions asked. If I feel they are unsure but are too nervous to tell me I will stop and talk to them, asking them if they are sure they want to continue.

If the girl isn't 100% into it, it's ****. Simple as that. Theres no point in pressuring a girl.

I'm just being the usual impatient git that I am. And I don't have any less respect for not sleeping with me yet, if anything I have more for her.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
I have never pressured a girl into going further than they feel comfortable. If they ask me to stop I stop, no questions asked. If I feel they are unsure but are too nervous to tell me I will stop and talk to them, asking them if they are sure they want to continue.

If the girl isn't 100% into it, it's ****. Simple as that. Theres no point in pressuring a girl.

I'm just being the usual impatient git that I am. And I don't have any less respect for not sleeping with me yet, if anything I have more for her.
Well than all is good. Just give her time. Shes obviously just not ready for it.