Confusion with daylight savings time and or misunderstanding?

Bucko

Banned
Reaction score
I sent this chick several texts this past Saturday night after meeting her out in a social group setting earlier that evening. (shes a 9 tops. Our friends set us up) and she claimed she never got the first salvo of my texts due to daylight savings time yet she responded to my seventh text "Ill get around to it big forehead dude."

Would you accept her excuse and chalk it up to a misunderstanding?

Billtx49

Reaction score
DST change is just her poor excuse.
Seven texts? Needy behavior.

Last edited:

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is truly interested time means nothing and she would have broken her leg to get there on time,she just wasn't that interested.

Bucko

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman is truly interested time means nothing and she would have broken her leg to get there on time,she just wasn't that interested.
You misunderstood. I had already met her that evening and got her number. Our friends set us up.

Later that same night I fired off a salvo of texts to her. One a pic of me to remember. She responded with her response much later calling me big forehead dude (a joke nickname she made for me at the dinner table while pinching my cheek).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick that likes you will respond. A chick that doesn't is either playing games or you dry her up like a desert. Either way you don;t want stupid drama or a chick that doesn't respect you. Just move on.

Sometimes I read posts like this and think, "Man, is this a troll? Do dudes not know this?"

If a chick makes time for you.... she likes you.
If she responds to your messages.... she likes you.
If she tries to meet up with you.... she likes you.
A chick that likes you will not confuse you, if you are confused then you need to forget about her and find better women.

If she isn't doing things that indicate she likes you... then she DOES NOT like you.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. You can go in and turn the "auto network time" OFF.
True but she would still receive the texts. Her phone would just say she got the texts a 7pm instead of 6pm.

Sounds to me like she has zero interest and is hoping OP gives up.

7 texts nothing then when she does calls him "big forehead dude,"

Charming.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You misunderstood. I had already met her that evening and got her number. Our friends set us up.

Later that same night I fired off a salvo of texts to her. One a pic of me to remember. She responded with her response much later calling me big forehead dude (a joke nickname she made for me at the dinner table while pinching my cheek).
Are you sure it's a joke?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick that likes you will respond. A chick that doesn't is either playing games or you dry her up like a desert. Either way you don;t want stupid drama or a chick that doesn't respect you. Just move on.

Sometimes I read posts like this and think, "Man, is this a troll? Do dudes not know this?"

If a chick makes time for you.... she likes you.
If she responds to your messages.... she likes you.
If she tries to meet up with you.... she likes you.
A chick that likes you will not confuse you, if you are confused then you need to forget about her and find better women.

If she isn't doing things that indicate she likes you... then she DOES NOT like you.
I disagree to an extent with your use of the words "like you" in my experience with women they can marry you,fvck you,have a relationship with you,bear your children and NOT LIKE you one iota.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree to an extent with your use of the words "like you" in my experience with women they can marry you,fvck you,have a relationship with you,bear your children and NOT LIKE you one iota.
Yea so? Do you really want to be chained to a chick that does not like you?

I know guys that have chased a woman for years... and after she has swallowed a gallon of 'man juice', and things start going sideways in her life... she will marry the beta-cuck for money and prizes, and fvck dudes on the side.

The advice of do not waste time on chicks that do not like you, not only does it save you time, but eliminates a lot of BS. Can you fvck chicks that do not like you? Absolutely... if you know what you are doing and have time. But chicks that like you are so much more fun, and easy to be with.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea so? Do you really want to be chained to a chick that does not like you?

I know guys that have chased a woman for years... and after she has swallowed a gallon of 'man juice', and things start going sideways in her life... she will marry the beta-cuck for money and prizes, and fvck dudes on the side.

The advice of do not waste time on chicks that do not like you, not only does it save you time, but eliminates a lot of BS. Can you fvck chicks that do not like you? Absolutely... if you know what you are doing and have time. But chicks that like you are so much more fun, and easy to be with.
You usually do not know if a chick genuinely " likes" you or not for at least 6 months to a year imo,( I am an LTR guy) you can't tell if she likes you just because she responds to a text message within a certain amount of time or not or just because she meets up with you or not.Of course you do not want to be chained to a chick that doesn't like you that is just my point...but I know you are NOT an LTR guy anyway so in your case the point is probably moot.Women wear so many masks and are manipulative for many reasons that you may have to do thorough investigative work before you know for sure if she likes you or not.Many men are blindsided when women just "quit" them in LTR's and are shocked,when the real reason was they just didn't like them,remember women do NOT think like us and are not as rational as your first post implies.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You usually do not know if a chick genuinely " likes" you or not for at least 6 months to a year imo,( I am an LTR guy) you can't tell if she likes you just because she responds to a text message within a certain amount of time or not or just because she meets up with you or not.Of course you do not want to be chained to a chick that doesn't like you that is just my point...but I know you are NOT an LTR guy anyway so in your case the point is probably moot.Women wear so many masks and are manipulative for many reasons that you may have to do thorough investigative work before you know for sure if she likes you or not.Many men are blindsided when women just "quit" them in LTR's and are shocked,when the real reason was they just didn't like them,remember women do NOT think like us and are not as rational as your first post implies.
Well I really don't care if a chick gets back with me on texting because I really don't do that. If I ask a question and she doesn't respond, I assume she is busy. So I agree texting really doesn't mean anything. Unless you are trying to coordinate a date... the fact that she is bvllsh!ting around with making plans is more relevant than tap dancing around texting. If she isn't making things easy, she isn't interested.

But really... you just have to trust your gut. It doesn't matter if you are looking for a LTR leash to put around your neck, or just want to spend some time with women and have fun... until it isn't fun anymore, figuring out if a chick likes you is all the same.

You can always tell if a woman is interested, what you DON'T know is what it is she is interested in. Is it you, romantically, or is it something she thinks you can do for her. Chicks will flirt with you, and even go on dates with you, if they want something from you, and the only way to know for sure what she really wants is if you escalate... then and only then will you know for sure.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But really... you just have to trust your gut. It doesn't matter if you are looking for a LTR leash to put around your neck, or just want to spend some time with women and have fun... until it isn't fun anymore, figuring out if a chick likes you is all the same.
Your gut can be wrong I need substantial evidence plus she will tell you herself if you just listen.I am in an awesome LTR there is no "leash" we give each other plenty of space and it has done nothing but fan the flames of passion into an inferno.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gut can be wrong I need substantial evidence plus she will tell you herself if you just listen.I am in an awesome LTR there is no "leash" we give each other plenty of space and it has done nothing but fan the flames of passion into an inferno.
Good for you... I'm glad. As long as you are happy, that is all that matters.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score

Dude don’t send her pics of yourself. You don’t have that kind of rapport to do that-it’s just creepy. Her calling you big forehead dude isn’t endearing at all. I wouldn’t take that as her flirting with you.

7 texts is way too much. One and done and absolutely zero pics unless asked for next time.