Confusion on the phone, need help

Deltoid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well a while back when I broke up with my girl, I started talking to this girl online and she asked where she can reach me at. I gave her my cell. After that, she kept calling me like every night and one time she said "I have never met anyone like you, your unique and I think thats cool" Now here I thought I was going somewhere until I hear this the next night from her "Am I annoying you with my phone calls?" and I said "not really" and she replies "oh don't worry, you'll wish you never met me, this is just the beginning of our friendship" now the "FRIENDSHIP" part hit me. Now that I thought I was going about this all right, she puts some set backs. ugh. Another thing is that she doesn't want to hook up until her mother is gone so she can stay out late and she lives pretty far away, etc.
She is waiting for her mom to leave and she said she'll be gone in like two or three weeks and "she can't wait to see me" Now my problem is how can I hold my own on the phone until I get to see her? She seems hasselful, any help comrades?

Thanks in advance

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop talking on the phone so damned much......... That'll solve all your problems.

Do you see this chick around, or what? I'm confused:confused:

Why does her mom have to leave so you can hang out?

kids:rolleyes:

Deltoid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she calls me like everyday. I should tell her I'm busy and stuff, right? Because the first thing she says when she calls me is "are you busy at the moment?"

I'm trying to get to see her, but like I said, she lives pretty far and her mother is like one of those paranoid mothers that wouldn't want her only child daughter to dwell so far out of town. She's 18 anyway. Thats why she said thing'll be easier when her mom goes. Her mom goes on these business trips every month.

I'd like to see how to deal with this, thanks guys.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop talking to her on the phone so damn much, other than go and fvck her, that is the only thing you can do to keep this "friendship" going

Deltoid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'll keep you all update on my situation.

Much obliged.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong about a girl calling every day to talk to you, just keep it less than 10 min and you're fine.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes cut down on the phone talk. The phone is for setting up dates. If she wants to talk she can do this in person.

Deltoid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so how do I set up the date?
Like I said, she lives upstate and it's not everyday she can come down to the tri state area. Only once and a while. Setting up a date would seem like a long process and would end up being a long phone call.
I don't want to just say "When are you free?" because I don't think that would be the best approach seeing the advice on here.

Thanks in advance

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deltoid
Alright, so how do I set up the date?
Like I said, she lives upstate and it's not everyday she can come down to the tri state area. Only once and a while. Setting up a date would seem like a long process and would end up being a long phone call.
I don't want to just say "When are you free?" because I don't think that would be the best approach seeing the advice on here.

Thanks in advance
First of all, what is there to do where you live, if there is a big city, tell her you are going to the city for x event, and she can come along if she wants, if she shows up, cool, if not, you can still have a good time.

Basically, we need more info on what there is that you can do in your area

Deltoid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well basically, the whole city is big. I live in NYC and got the whole manhattan, lower east side, etc. So really you can say there is just about everything.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
How old is this girl? She's obviously not 18 if she has to wait for her mother to leave so she can stay out late.

Deltoid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, her mother does ask alot of questions and stuff So she says she doesn't like dealing with it and it would be better to wait for the day her mother leaves because her mom thinks it's "Dangerous" out here. I was talking to her a little ago and she said she'll be comming in on monday, but I told her I can't get with her then because I have to work.

Omni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste time on a girl who doesn't live in your area AND has to tiptoe around her mother?

If you really have to have her, inform her that you just switched to a cheaper phone plan, and she can't be calling you all the time because it'll use up all your minutes; tell her to let you know when she'll be in your area next, and then you'll see if, IF, any of your plans are suitable for her to tag along, but other than that you need to have no more than the occasional email between you.

Deltoid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. The thing is that she keeps calling and I know I can get somewhere with her whether she lives close or not. The thing is, she wants to see me badly, thats why I'm trying.

Thanks alot guys any more advice would be apreciated.

Deltoid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started getting off the phone with her and being busy. Now she says she wants to meet up on wednesday. So that way I can get somewhere. Now when I met her, how shall I handle it? (hand shake, hug, kiss, etc) How should I give the first impression that I am interested in her, and not as a friend when we first meet up?

Thanks

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you go about meeting up with her really depends on how comfortable you are with the whole situation. The best way to handle things is usually the comfortable confident way.

Remember that it doesn't matter what you do. What matters is how you do it. Do you do it in a clumsy shy way or do you do it with conviction and authority? So, be comfortable with the whole thing first. That should be your main focus.