Confusing virgin

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I have been hanging out with this hb 7, she came on to me surprisingly, we met through a common friend. When we hang out she seems to have a couple of distinct personalities (not multiple personality syndrome), the one seems as if she's an animal in bed, making the first moves out of nowhere, I'll get to that soon, and the other personality is the typical indecisive female that begs to be dominated.

The first date we went out for coffee and a conversation, I tried to keep the conversation off any good topics as we sat in the middle of a full coffee shop, that seemed to go well. As I was dropping her off back home she invites me in to "watch a movie." As I sit on the couch she lays across me which makes making out a little hard, but not ten minutes into the movie she grabs my hand and pulls it under her shift and pretty much demands I play with her breasts. This leads to making out, but that is where is was adamant it would stop, I tried just about everything I could, at what I thought were the right times to escalate the situation, but no dice.

We hang out the next week and more of the same, once I drop her off she invites me in, except it leads straight to our shirts coming off, and some heavy making out, eventually leading to some massaging. I throw some of my better massage skills at her, which seemed to work, and it got me a nice massage in return, then all of a sudden she tells me to flip over, and once I do she unzips my pants and proceeds to give me a HJ. I let her get right into it, as she looked as if she was enjoying herself, I suggested that she could kiss my co<k, but she just looked at me smiled, and blew it off, I later stopped her and started to make out with her, as she continues to stroke me. I let my hands do some exploring of their own, but she flat out stops me when I get down to her pvssy, no explanation, just a flat out no, w/e and continue to make out with with her trying to finish me off by hand, I have her stop before I was blew, she wasn't that good anyway.

Third time was kinda the charm, again we get back to her place after the date, and start fooling around, this time as things get a little hot and heavy, more clothes come off, eventually were in here bed, in nothing but her thong and my boxers. As my hands explore she is more open to my ideas, as I begin to finger her, she immediately starts to buck her hips in rhythm with my fingers, but stops me, and then proceeds to give me a HJ again, she turned down head again. I stop her after some time and go back to making out with her and fingering her, eventually kissing my way to her pvssy. This is where she stops me and tells me that she's a virgin, and has never been this far before, blah blah blah, and that she doesn't feel ready to take the next step. I tried again later on to the same response.

What threw me was that on the first two dates she did no hesitate to have a sexual conversation with me, discussing various positions to try, and some of the best places she would like to have sex, all that fun stuff, then she tell me that shes a virgin and doesn't want to move too fast. Were going out again soon, and I'm wondering how I should handle this situation the next time.

Ethos

Reaction score
It sounds to me like she's the one in control, not you. You need to reverse the frame, its her that should want it more than you.

Anyway, to blast this LMR, do a freeze-out. The next time she stops you from proceeding intercourse, stop, pull your pants up, and watch tv. This should make her buy into your frame. This would make her want to please you.

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try that next time ethos, hopefully it works for me, thanks.

Shoots out sperm, last time I checked chics don't create sperm, they can ***, but theres no sperm in female ejaculate, I'm not too sure what the scientific term is, but that is one of the hottest things that I could think of. Getting your woman to squirt has got to be one of the biggest confidence boosts possible. If she has the ability to let herself relax with you and enjoy any sexual contact that much, its not something that should be pent up, but some how I don't think that that is the problem.

.smooth.

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao! Sperm?! Wtf?!

anyways... Ethos has a great point, it's definitely LMR, and as he said, you should slow things down first next time.

Why won't she let you tongue her? She just gives hand jobs off the ying yang, will let you bang her, but won't let you eat her out?
That's wack, you should definitely be able to get her into the mood for sex if you can get that going on as well.

Next time you are finger f*cking her, you should work it into cunnilingus, it may very well lead to sex.

It's probably a comfort issue she has with you, as it's only been a sexual relationship as far as I can tell, so build up her comfort with you, then continue to have a very, sensual, sexual experience. Try and make it as special as possible for her.

Weird predicament you are in my friend... very odd.
Good luck!

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very weird indeed, and yes it has been a purely sexual relationship to this point. I thought about migrating from the fingers to the tonguing and at this point in time I have no idea why I didn't do that in the first place. Thanks guys

One last thing, in a situation like this, would it be beneficial to get very explicit with the dirty talk when making out/finger f*cking her to progress things? As that is the one thing that I did not try, I kept my dirty talk somewhat tame with this chic, in situations of LMR would very explicit dirty talk generally progress or regress the the situation.

Last edited:

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dawg just be careful though
this chick is a virgin,
and its obvious shes scared about losing it
you gotta make her feel comfortable
not just try to buy into your frame

A true Don Juan knows how to make a girl feel special, while still getting what he wants. And that's a fact.