confused??

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright I met this girl at a party a couple of nights ago, we had a great time and everything, got to know her really well. The next day I had to work so while at work she text me saying that she had a really fun time and blah blah, well then i mentioned she should come by my work and bowl a game or 2, she said that sounds great, so her and her friend came over bowled...she sat on my lap and i held her and everything just seemed great. then that evening i was sitting at home and she said hey you should come over and walk with me to get to know one another better, so i did...then she started talking like a preacher and all that ****, kinda a turn off...but i looked past it. anyways so we walked like half a golf course talking about her mainly, then we got back and she hugged me and all then told me she was tired, so i left. ok well i texted her telling her i got home alright and then she texted me back telling me good *she asked me to text her when i got back* anyways i tried texting her just yesterday and no text back??? wtfand i texted her again that evening trying to crack a joke...still no returned text...now im just wondering if she just ended it after that walk? god i hate being so F*ing confused

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you went on 3 dates in 2 days????

and all thise texting and this and that!

HOLY SHYT!

and now ur worried and u met her this past weekend?

New Here?
We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting.

click on that in the upper right corner!

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your movin way to fast dude.

That mybe explains that she didnt text you back.

However, she could be out of charge, credit, her phone could have been lost/stolen, dont fret many reasons could there be.

If she dont text you back her loss, find another woman.

Ricard

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so! Damn I should take a bath.

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DoTheDew
alright I met this girl at a party a couple of nights ago, we had a great time and everything, got to know her really well. The next day I had to work so while at work she text me saying that she had a really fun time and blah blah, well then i mentioned she should come by my work and bowl a game or 2, she said that sounds great, so her and her friend came over bowled...she sat on my lap and i held her and everything just seemed great. then that evening i was sitting at home and she said hey you should come over and walk with me to get to know one another better, so i did...then she started talking like a preacher and all that ****, kinda a turn off...but i looked past it. anyways so we walked like half a golf course talking about her mainly, then we got back and she hugged me and all then told me she was tired, so i left. ok well i texted her telling her i got home alright and then she texted me back telling me good *she asked me to text her when i got back* anyways i tried texting her just yesterday and no text back??? wtfand i texted her again that evening trying to crack a joke...still no returned text...now im just wondering if she just ended it after that walk? god i hate being so F*ing confused
LOL, dude you became too predictable. She tells you to come over for a walk and you did it. She tells you to text her when you get home and you text her. You were too available and not a challenge at all. There was no fun in that so I think she took her business elsewhere. Remember, women love what they cant have. By you giving her all these chances to be with you, you let her become bored and complacent. This goes against the DJ way. If she texts you back ( I dunno why you are texting and havent talked with this girl on the phone to arrange outings) DONT MESS UP! You are already on the road to losing out on this girl. Be more of a challenge and you will see that she will come looking for you.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just 1 more thind ,so ppl like me dont get you wrong. Be a challenge but that doesnt mean -I'll be a challenge and not ask her #. Be a challenge when you go out with her and afterwards, not before the no close.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just 1 more thing ,so ppl like me dont get you wrong. Be a challenge, but that doesnt mean -I'll be a challenge and not ask her #, she'll ask me and want me more. Be a challenge when you go out with her and afterwards, not before the number close.