BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
girl is confusing

1.)
she keeps touching me everytime i encounter her
PUnch/ pat in the back (3x times)
but she always do this on other guys
I think all the girls do this!!! i hate this sh|T...
---------------------------------------------------

2.)she thanks me when i do something for her
i think she only does this to me.

3.)she acts like a tomboy

PS:does she like me???
but f@ck i am going to try to ask her out anyway if she can go to movie sometimes. its my coworker anyways i dont give a F3ck if going to ruin something or i get rejected. she's a 7 to me but i rate myself 9 (lot of girls look at me) but i am too freaking picky and noob.

I like I dont give a f@ck attitude. make my confidence high....

ANother PS:
where can i meet girls with the same age as me.
Becuase of all the girls that look at me are 18-20....becuase i look like 20years old and i am freaking 23. i need a mature lady i can get a long with ....and i dont want to babysit any immature girls.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
The kino... the compliments... it sounds so far fetched... but... nah that couldnt be it... or could it...
I'd say she likes you man. It's so obvious from what you describe so all I can say is go for it!*

BEWARE the co-worker relationships! They can become your worst nightmare if they go bad. Its like a rotting moldy helping of spam that will haunt you for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!:eek: Perhaps thats a little exagerated... Whether you ask her out is your call.

As for the PS#2...
If you wanna find girls your age try using your social proofs.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to settle for anything less than what you want. If its not at least a halfway decent situation, you don't have to settle for it. You can do better. - Matt Casanova
Don't ever let a girl's interest level determine whether or not you make a move, because you will never know what her interest level is until you DO make a move. - Craig Reeves

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
HELP!!!!!!!!

F@ck i did make a move and she did have a BF.

i am mad and lonely right now. I need to bounce back!

I tested her first by looking at her and smilling and she smiled back....f#ck i thought i have her! i did this 2x. i kino her too!

whole scenario happen like this!

I wait for her at the break room and i ask her if she is single ...she said I WAS......but sorry i have a BF. he is on arizona right now...(we are in California). i think she digs me i dont want any drama with her...cheating on my BF stuff....

i hate girls that flirt and kino and they have a freaking BF!
WTF!!!!

Rejections sucks but it feels good to let it out!

PS: also the other girl the back up ...she is a freaking lesbian so its a no GO!

CMON DON JUAN's HELP ME BOUNCE BACK !

now I got 2 weeks off i need to find a girl to bounce back where can i START!
please HELP! and i dont go to bars..

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT....rejections sucks!

Reaction score
My advice is to always move quickly (hours/days) when you see a girl that 'excites' you and you'll avoid a lot of dissappointment and save a lot of time when you eventually find out that she is not interested or has a b/f!!

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
your right....i waited too long,,,,, there is a lot of girls that have interested on me at school ( i could have them but i didnt go for it becuase they are young) but i waited to ask my coworker (same age as me) .....and now school is out for 2 weeks and i am depressed.

JEZZZ @!!!!!
planning to go to mall and i dunno probably bookstore i hope i can get some number!!!!!!

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is 'the difference'. If she treats you differently from other guys, then shes interested. If she treats every guy she encounters exactly the same, there's no way to guage her interest level. There's a girl i hooked up with who ALWAYS touches me, but she does teh same with a bunch of other guys as well. The other night at the club, she makes out with some random guy, then outside...and starts hugging me trying to hold onto me..... as i try and push her off.

In my opinion, dont make anything of her advances, unless shes got a cool personality.

Cheers

Reaction score
Originally posted by BES
[B...there is a lot of girls that have interested on me at school ( i could have them but i didnt go for it becuase they are young) but i waited to ask my coworker (same age as me) ..... [/B]
Too young ??? :confused: Are you a hundred year old man?? I deem girls 15 years my junior to be too old!!!! There is no such thing as 'too young' of a female - you'll learn this with age!!