confused

cpeezzy

Reaction score
Ok, so on friday night, one of my female friends, who i have been friends with for a while and have had a relationship with before, invites me over to her friends house because she was having a few people over. This girl is seeing someone but im not sure how serious it is. Over the course of the night I definately noticed her giving extra attention to me (kino, flirting etc.). Nothing ended up happening that night, but she did ask me to do something within the next few days. Now i dont know if this is a sign of anything to come but i know i would really like to start something with this girl. If anyones been in this situation before or can help me out with this it would be appreciated. thanks in adv. cp.

Ginobili

Reaction score
I have been in this situation before...we ended up having sex but after that nothin happened cause I didn't want to have anything with her again.

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she wants to get back together with you.
If that's what you want then pursue it.

If you don't want that then don't get
together with her.

Mav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eject.

I've had the situation with ex's many times who've been seemed overly flirty and attentive, and 80% of the time it's because they want to reassure themselves that they're still attractive (maybe things aren't going right with new boy).

The other 20% has probably been times when I've misread the signs and really they've just been very comfortable with me because we used to be in a relationship.

Whatever you do, don't make any SOI (Statement Of Intent) and just act very chilled, carefree and generally DJ around the whole subject.

Mav