confused.

passionman

Don Juan
Reaction score
man do i feel better.

i just wrote buch of fake letters from all sides...........it feels good getting everything out.

passionman

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah im an idiot.

i caved and went down to a bar where she was at...... i just had to know wether she was playing me or being defensive cause i'v realized that i'v been a huge ******* to me.

anyway i dropped by but decided to leave cause this wasnt worth it. I said hight and then left.

going back...... she was the one telling me that she was looking for somebody who would be good friends, and have attraction and could basically call each other their own.

so yeah i dunno if she was a slut or not...... she said she said some things just to try and make me want her more.......which backfired cause i turned into an ass.

in anycase she sent me an e-mail saying she is tired of this and would rather be alone, but has not decided cause im a huge prick even though she likes me.

so i dunno what to do from here....... I guess i deserve what i get cause i treated her like ****.
i just did it cause i was afraid to get hurt, but it did in the end anyway.

passionman

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i'v been cheap, called her a slut, ***** all the time. i guess i'v been abusive........god i really dont like myself right now, you guys are right about me being too young thats for sure.

anway maby i thought about doing something nice for a change.
like a picknick

passionman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i asked her straight up what she wanted, she said I was just a "standing ****"

so im like why the **** do you wanna do dating stuff??

she is like "thats not dating stuff"

anyway she blew me off cause i was a big *******. buts yeah this is for the best anyway.

i feel much better.

even if i did try again i know i would have ended up in the same place, so you guys are 100% right.

thanks.

Reaction score
Quit groveling to her -- you are not on your knees are you?? Get up like a man and don't overcompensate trying to make up for your past!! She is sexing another dude already!!! You called her a hor because she is - don't apologize - move on!!!

passionman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
LOL!
Great post, LMS!

Anyway, seriously, my 'verbose" post is for the benefit of more than just the OP.

It's intended to help, and for some, even "educate". They will still see rejection, pain, suffering, the "Mind F*ck", and plenty more. This is a given.
I'm just trying to illustrate some key points to be considered. That's all.

But it's true, a Hor is a Hor. Don't fall in LOVE with a Hor.
A Hor is not LTR material. A Hor is not worth your "romance' and real affection. Save that for a Good Woman, a High Value woman. Whom demonstrates her worthiness to you.
Learn to be your best self and be the kind of man you've always wanted to be. To be the best Lover, Boyfriend, Husband you can be.
Don't become Cynical, but don't be naive, clueless, and live in a dream world.

this finally sank in.

passionman

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she started calling me again and was laughing at me. She said i was an ass so she just bit back. I dunno if i wanna keep her around for rucking or not. I would be alright but i should prolly just game some other chicks as well so i dont get one itis again.

All i really want right now is a girl that i can trust, have fun with but not extremely serious (no wedding bells ringing), just something relaxing because i am still young. Have some geniuine feelings for each other.
So i should look in more repabable places