confused on how to get girl

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello everyone. I am just a little confused on how to get this girl from being just a girl I know to being my girlfriend. I have read the dj bible and understand it and I know how to act around girls how to be confident etc. but I am confused on how to take a girl form being a girl you know to being a girlfriend. I was thinking it would be something like this:
-you start talking to her
-keep talking to her when you see her around school and make her laugh
-flirt
-ask her out

I know this question may said a little stupid or strange but I really could use some help and this is the best place I know for advice with girls. thanks in advance

DivinityCove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda have trouble with this **** too especially when the girl is in one of my classes and I have to see them everyday.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Build some atraction and comfort if you havent already. Then get her number and set up a date after a few textes. cant tell mufh about dates tought.:) and be natural, be yourself and not some master pua.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre probably going to do some mistakes first times, like Im doing and everybody does, but thats how you get good at this, really.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you watawata. I feel a lot more confident about my chances with this girl and I am beginning to relax and just have fun with her. She is showing some signs of being attracted to me so I will go for a number close soon. Just gotta keep doing what I am doing right. :)

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont stop escalating. After you get the number get the date etc.. Not like right at the first message, but work to get there without to much texting.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that's what I am going to do. once I get the number I will talk to her for a bit and then ask for the date. btw she is in my math class and I need a good opener to start a conversation with her and build some more attraction.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be yourself really. Say things that amuse you. Maybe check out nino-tk journal or jaedons, any journal with more than 10 pages really, to get examples.
If you havent done something like that in awhile youll probably be a bit nervous. Thats not a major problem and you can still get the number.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright I will check out those journals. I have done stuff like this but I am just a little nervous because I really like this girl.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your on the right track man. Create a journal also.

Youl get more feedback on what your doin and be able to keep your self more motivated, besides just traking your progress.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
defensiveend96 said:
yeah that's what I am going to do. once I get the number I will talk to her for a bit and then ask for the date. btw she is in my math class and I need a good opener to start a conversation with her and build some more attraction My first question is, do you even know what attraction is? Do you actually know what causes attraction, what builds attraction, and how it works? If not, I'd take a step back and think about it, 'cause how can you attempt to do something you don't fully understand.
^^^

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have one problem though. whenever I have a chance to talk to the girl I like I always get nervous and don't talk to her. i really want to talk to her but i always freeze up and get nervous

didirectors

Don Juan
Reaction score
defensiveend96 said:
I still have one problem though. whenever I have a chance to talk to the girl I like I always get nervous and don't talk to her. i really want to talk to her but i always freeze up and get nervous
ok well think of it this way, dont treat her like a guy/buddy but women are still humans. They aren't this person that has power over you. if you think they do you are clearly mistaken. Women like men that are confident and lead the way, instead of thinking along the lines of "I get to talk to her" think more along the lines of "she gets to talk to me". If you see her just start with some basic simple intro like "hi how are you feeling today?" and let the conversation flow naturally.
-also whats the worst that could happen think about it the absolute worst "OMG GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK" right? that almost never happens the girl is at least usually polite.
Good luck :up: