confused about this girl

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is my issue.

the girl i want is a waitress at a strip club. She is not a stripper. I have been going there and talking to her for a while.

I am waiting until my job workload clears before I ask her out for a date...

ALthough I really like her and want to make her mine,

there are also alot of guys that goto this strip club. And since she is a waitress, she gets alot of

attention.

It really gets me pissed off or jealous, when I see her talking to these other guys, I am not sure

if she is trying to be "open" to them so that they'll pick her up.. it just gets me jealous.

On another front, Maybe its her job to be a flirt with them. i am not sure.

Typically a waitress will stand up and ask them what they want; this girl will sit next to them in the chair

or knee low on the floor, and it seems like shes 'leading' them on with convo.

I am not sure..

THIS shyt, i dont get it. when a girl is open to a relationship at a time in her life and I approach her and

things get rolling, but it seems she's still open to relationships or still seeking other chances. I mean, its also

not her fault completely because I have not yet taken her on a date or anything

Reaction score
I would expect it is her job to be nice to the customers. Stop being jealous. Thats a b!tch emtion. You a *****? If not go ask her out and stop makeing excuses cause you can be sure theres a million other guys hitting on her. Don't just be anotha averge perv in a strip club. Make it happen.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
dude you're a pvssy!.....she makes her money off tips fool!....she has to come on to all the guys and make them think she is going home with them and then she sneeks out the back door and goes home to her fat drunk boyfriend she had a kid with six years ago, its how she gets maximum tips, you're probably going to get kicked out for acting like a dumb a$$. shes playing you, wake up and get a life you whimp

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Absolutely, more flirting=better tips...take it from a waitress. This in no way means she's interested in them. "Getting on their level" can increase your tips a significant amount. And you have no right to be jealous, she's not yours! Sounds like you're getting too emotionally involved too quickly, jealousy is a big turn off.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her, this can only end in disaster.

If you are the jealous type, then dating such a girl is a HUGE NO NO!

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey said:
Forget her, this can only end in disaster.

If you are the jealous type, then dating such a girl is a HUGE NO NO!
Exactly. Judging by your post you're not in the right frame of mind, asking her out will be the LEAST of your troubles if you have confidence issues.

Remember it doesn't matter how many hundreds of guys are hitting on her, as long as you're confident enough you can still get her.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me. I feel so sorry for you. You're in a strip club expecting to pick up women? I never knew something so sad could be so hilarious.

The only advice I'm gonna give you is to save your money and stop going to strip clubs to meet women.