Conflicted Thoughts

bankai

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you DJ's handle "feelings" I'm not talking about hers.. i'm talking about yours.... at what point do you listen to them or do you not take your feelings into consideration at all?

My gf has me confused up the wall.... she only wants to hang out once a week I messed up by making myself too available to her.... NOw i'm trying to hook her back by playing her a little... giving her WAY less time, ignoring her for a few days, then texting her maybe once or twice.... when i talk to her I joke and make her laugh then hang up before it becomes stale. She doesn't appear to be responding (she's not getting needy or saying she misses me) but she will text to ask where I am... and today after a few days she called me.

Right now she's got the leg up on me bcs my feelings are messed up and I actually like her a little (not enough I'd eveer want to get married or move in, but she fits well into what I want right now)....

My gut tells me I've lost her ... what are your thoughts... recommendations?

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question:

Why has she made it specifically clear that she wants to hang out with you only once a week?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could just be one of those types that need a lot of space. She may like you a lot, but just isn't showing it. Rule of thumb, don't be emotional about. Show any emotion or cry about how you miss her will definitely make her lose interest in you. After all she probably doesn't think anything's wrong with the relationship. It's you thats thinking waaaaay too much.

Like I said, every girl is different and conducts themselves in different ways. I've been with girls that called me 10 times a day and I've been with girls that only like to call twice a week. Stop overthinking and whatever you do, do not show any emotion or outburst.