Confident BL = Disintrested

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright maybe I'm just pointing out the obvious but I just wanted to get the thought of some of the people on the forum. Most of the dating gurus have advised us to adjust our bl to project confidence. Ironically a lot of the things they tell us to create this projection (leaning back, not smiling to much if at all, keeping your head up) are similar to the bl signs that tell us a girl is disintrested. Which brings me to my next observation, we have been advised that at least at the start to act disintrested. My questions are as follows...

1. Can you mess up a girls reading (since girls are like 10x more naturally intuned to bl than we are) on you by switching up your bl to keep them guessing?

2. Does the advice to present yourself as confident and acting disintrested go hand in hand, or am I going off on a tangent?

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad. bl means Body Language

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, such a novice abb., I can't believe I didn't pick it up.

Alright maybe I'm just pointing out the obvious but I just wanted to get the thought of some of the people on the forum. Most of the dating gurus have advised us to adjust our bl to project confidence. Ironically a lot of the things they tell us to create this projection (leaning back, not smiling to much if at all, keeping your head up) are similar to the bl signs that tell us a girl is disintrested.
Yes, but the body language we display means something else as compared to a girl displaying the same body language. Personally..I would rather not stand there looking rugged/cool/confident, I wouldn't want to approach a girl displaying the same thing right? Get the hell out there and enjoy yourself! Onwards..

Which brings me to my next observation, we have been advised that at least at the start to act disintrested. My questions are as follows...

1. Can you mess up a girls reading (since girls are like 10x more naturally intuned to bl than we are) on you by switching up your bl to keep them guessing?

If you do the same thing every day, will anything dramatic change. Not likely.
Switch up your day, you should know the answer ;)

2. Does the advice to present yourself as confident and acting disintrested go hand in hand, or am I going off on a tangent?
It's relatively newbie advice, just to get them all thinking 'I'm the sh!t'. Sure, it helps, but if you dont' change, it will lose its effectiveness very quickly. The point is, adpat your body language to your own personality, have some fun and change it up :)