Confidence

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's something I have always struggled with, and I really need a boost right about now. Only I have no idea how one can boost their confidence.

What I'm trying to ask is how do you boost confidence?

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I know, confidence is broken down in YOUR ABILITY and PAST ACHIEVEMENTS.

Knowing that your good at something and looking back on a great achievement.

2 other good things for the old confidence are Not careing what other people think of you, when you think like this, its hard for people to knock you down.

And, when you have a story about something or news about something, dont tell anyone. Its your little secret and you can laugh at them not knowing.

Much more can be added to this I know but just a few thoughs.

Barry.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BarryIRL

And, when you have a story about something or news about something, dont tell anyone. Its your little secret and you can laugh at them not knowing.
how can you partecipate into interesting conversetion, if you do not tell stories or something? you are not supposed to shut up and just listen

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is i have I past I would rather forget, my achivements and abilities are limited too...

Any other tips?

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
how can you partecipate into interesting conversetion, if you do not tell stories or something? you are not supposed to shut up and just listen
Your right to think that Jay X, its just that i heard quite a few people saying that it works for them.

You dont have to keep everthing to yourself, just some things. Kind of like the attitude I dont have anything to prove to you.

Any other tips?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
barry, maybe i got what u tryin to say:

u should tell funny stories, just if and because they are funny, not to inform other people about cool things you have done

am i right?