Condoms

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be using a condom for the first time. Dont really know what to choose, also dont know if it will fit me. im long but not girthy so i dont want it to slip off. Any suggestions?

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to pick the right size...If it's too big, it'll slip off. If it's too small, it'll tear(personal experience here). Buy afew different sizes and experiment...It's not something u wanna make a mistake with.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
go buy different ones and test them out. what else can i tell you? if its your first time, make sure you know how to properly put it on haha. its not hard.

you know, you can always ask the umm pharmacist person at the drug store who sells the condoms for some advice. it is their job after all to help the customers, ;]

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why people gte embarrsed when they buy condoms. It's like "fkuk im getting laid!"

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you magnum size? then get those otherwise I recommend those durex fetherlites (ultrafine)

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea bro, when u by condoms wink at the Cashier if its a chick,

DJ Axton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get mine on the internet. Easy, simple, and doesn't involve any embarrassing situations in the chemist. Ba da bing!

As for the type, I recommend Durex Featherlites. Always worked best I find.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're gonna hate the feeling of a condom, that is assuming you've fvcked without one.
Trojan Ultrathins.

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrick124 said:
you're gonna hate the feeling of a condom, that is assuming you've fvcked without one.
Trojan Ultrathins.
haha no first time bro. but theres a mall close to my house and they sell lifestyles brand in the bathroom. Think i should trust it?

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust it any more than I trust there isnt traces of sh*t all over the floor. Go to a drug store/711/whatever.

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
supajsilver2 said:
I wouldn't trust it any more than I trust there isnt traces of sh*t all over the floor. Go to a drug store/711/whatever.
I went and bought a regular sized one, and a small fitting one, just to see which one fit me best. The small one was too small and the average one was just about right.

So here's whats happening on friday. I'm going to my friends party with this chick thats madly in love with me. Im driving her there and back, shell be drinking and i wont. So im pretty much in. Do you think that if all goes well i could just stop at the drug store after the party if i need to?

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
saber101 said:
I went and bought a regular sized one, and a small fitting one, just to see which one fit me best. The small one was too small and the average one was just about right.

So here's whats happening on friday. I'm going to my friends party with this chick thats madly in love with me. Im driving her there and back, shell be drinking and i wont. So im pretty much in. Do you think that if all goes well i could just stop at the drug store after the party if i need to?
why stop at the drug store after the party. keep a couple in your wallet, pocket, or car. just be mature dude, make sure you understand your priorities, and you can handle all the consquences for your actions.

~good luck, be safe, have fun.
PleasureKing

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
PleasureKing said:
why stop at the drug store after the party. <b>keep a couple in your wallet, pocket</b>, or car. just be mature dude, make sure you understand your priorities, and you can handle all the consquences for your actions.

~good luck, be safe, have fun.
PleasureKing
Noooooo.
Don't keep them in your wallet.
Keep them inside your car.

If you want to carry them around with you, get a little aluminum/metal container so that you don't accidently damage them or anything...personally, I use the little altoid containers and just put it in my pocket.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And i carry mine in a Sucrets case. Those are sore throat things, btw.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trojan Extended Pleasure

Yikes, posted this in the wrong forum. Silly me.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
These condoms suck. They burn slightly and my arms litterally gave out last night and I didn't get my rocks off. I was very unsatisfied.

I'm sticking with the ultra thins...unless I'm with a girl who I want to teach a lesson to.
You used it to jack off?