Condoms... in plain view, or hidden?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have a girl coming over to your place, do you hide em or make sure they're visible?
For example would it be appropriate to leave them out in the bathroom...

Would the sight of condoms scare or excite a girl who is let's say a virgin and you're trying to get her drunk?

Birdmanjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would the sight of condoms scare or excite a girl who is let's say a virgin and you're trying to get her drunk?
Only way you'd see her ass is when she's running out :crackup:

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you've never had sex with her before, hide them. If you're on the way to doing it she'll ask if you have protection.

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
My guy hides them and then forgets where he put them after a night of partying! :crazy: :nervous: :crackup:

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
I wish I had been drinking milk when I read this. It would have shot out my nose. There are so many things wrong with this statement, it's brilliant. I want to put this on a bumper sticker.

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
fu * K That S H I * T i mean busines i put it in plain view

make sure shes sees it. virgin or not. it has its benifits . the topic of sex will come up

Last edited:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd say hide them in place where she might find them.

Like in your top drawer or in your medicine cabinet. That way she will "find" the condoms if she goes snooping. It shows that you intend to have sex but your not displaying it in the same way if you leave them out in the open.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hidden.

If they are in plain view, the ASD will be in full force.

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow :crackup:

hide them quick. Even if you get her into bed, you slipping on the condom should be seamless and not noticeable.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
I wish I had been drinking milk when I read this. It would have shot out my nose. There are so many things wrong with this statement, it's brilliant. I want to put this on a bumper sticker.
Haha i'm glad my total lack of morals amuses you guys. :p

The thing is the place where i'm at doesn't have a medicine cabinet. I just have a shelf infront of the mirror to display all my things. So my only choice is there or in my drawer next to my bed.

Guess i'll go with the drawer, in the bathroom it's on FULL display, and i doubt she wants to see the condoms until she is "ready". lol