condom stuck inside gf. do i tell her?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so we were at it and i noticed it wasnt on anymore and we looked around but couldnt find it. i just put on another condom and kept going. but now after she left i looked everywhere for it and im sure its still inside her. this has happened a few times with other girls too. was it okay of me to text her about it saying i couldnt find it and to check herself? i wouldnt want her to find it two days later :eek:

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Diaforetikos said:
^^^^ This

And tell her man. It be rude if you didn't.
it was regular size. i think i was just a bit soft when it happened.

yeah i text her after she left to check herself cause i couldnt find it anywhere. just thought she might of not liked to get a text like that lol. hopefully she didnt leave her phone at home and someone else read it. hasn't replied to me yet either so im guessing maybe she hasnt looked at her phone and just went to bed :eek:

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
so we were at it and i noticed it wasnt on anymore and we looked around but couldnt find it. i just put on another condom and kept going. but now after she left i looked everywhere for it and im sure its still inside her. this has happened a few times with other girls too. was it okay of me to text her about it saying i couldnt find it and to check herself? i wouldnt want her to find it two days later :eek:
Where do you think those condoms went, Detroit?

Seriously, most clean women will usually douche sometime after sex or the next time they bathe. I'd be more worried about getting a paternity summons someday if this is a regular occurrence.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel like such an idiot. i should of tried getting it out of her or something when we knew it was gone. instead we just started having sex again with a new condom. i hope that didn't ruin anything. i always get messed up in the head over things like this and worry a lot.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a bed, it's not far fetched to lose a condom somewhere in the sheets. Just tell her you figured that's what happened, but upon thinking about it you thought that she should check, just to make sure.

This will turn it around to your appearing thoughtful, instead of the selfish bastard that you really are! (Just kidding).

I think if you approach it that way you'll be ok.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she was driving home so i didn't wanna call her during that time. plus it was after midnight. figured she was just tired and went to bed because she didnt reply till 10am saying "ok thanks talk to u soon :)" might call later on to check up and see how she is.

x86

Don Juan
Reaction score
That may be the funniest post I have ever read.

Remember to keep plan B in mind should there are anymore condom mishaps.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to go 'fishing' once. I was 18. I got it out though.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was fingering a girl once and found a condom........

lmao, ok I'm just ****ing around (although I have heard of that happening). On a more serious note, I've lost a condom once. We noticed when it started feeling good.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:
I was fingering a girl once and found a condom........

lmao, ok I'm just ****ing around (although I have heard of that happening). On a more serious note, I've lost a condom once. We noticed when it started feeling good.
LOL. it's happened to me twice now. it sucks that it happened the FIRST time with this new girl. anyway i spoke to her last night and i had to ASK her about it and she told me she found it. i wish she would of told me cause i was kind of worried as you can sometimes get infections if it stays up there.

like you, i only noticed because it was feeling really good down there. there really is a difference without a condom :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once lost a Dewalt cordless drill up there. She's none the wiser, so I let it go.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but a Dewalt? That's a keeper, you should find her and swap it for a Black & Decker.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
You definitely have to tell her. If you don't hear back, try calling her. She won't be happy about it, but if you are correct, she needs to get it removed.
Don't know what is funnier. The story or the fact that some young ones believe it!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect opportunity for some fisting.