Condom question

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at the post above!

On a serious note, many STDs can be transmitted by oral sex of all kinds, so wear it!

edited to fix a typo that completely changed the meaning of the post...

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it would have to be a pretty nasty chic to have std's in her mouth...ive never worn a condom for a bj...but thats just me

Brians_600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
it would have to be a pretty nasty chic to have std's in her mouth...ive never worn a condom for a bj...but thats just me
same here

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes is probably the only STD you can get from a blow. And even then I think it's only if she has a visible herpes sore. Worrying about anything beyond that is just paranoia. A BJ is the safest sex a guy can have. She bears all the risk when you bust in her mouth.

Slim Shady607

Reaction score
But think about the girl, if she has herpes in her mouth. That would some disgusting sh1t to live with for the rest of her life.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
er...you guys do know that when you get cold sores it's a type of herpes right?

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
You can get STD's from oral? Can someone explain? I never knew about this. I thought the only way to get STD's from a bl0wjob was if the woman had a cut in her mouth and the guy had a cut on his d!ck.

What are the chances?

I heard the chances of getting an STD from oral sex is very very slim. Unless of course she has herpes or a cold sore in or around her mouth while she's blowing you.
I think even catching HIV/AIDS is also very slim (like <1% chance).

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
er...you guys do know that when you get cold sores it's a type of herpes right?
It's not just a "type" of herpes, it is oral herpes. And not everyone has had one. I sure haven't. So I've managed to steer clear of girls with oral herpes. So far anyway.