condom problems

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive tried searching for this on sosouave but didnt find anything. so my girlfriend and i have tried to have sex 3 times now. the first time i couldnt get hard at all. the second and third time i was more comfortable with her and got hard, but whenever i put the condom on and tried to get inside her, my d1ck got stuck trying to enter, and i lost my erection. i dont get hard again until i take the condom off. shes pretty wet too, and tight.

i was using the generic trojans, my d1ck is 6.5 inches. i was thinking of getting a bigger condom so it wont cut off circulation. ive only wanked it one time since she started touching me down there a week and a half ago. I cant think of anymore details that would be important. ANY advice would be appreciated. thanks a lot guys.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms work terribly for me, I heard the next ecstacy line might work better, and will be trying them.

STOP JERKING OFF though, for 2 weeks and see how it goes

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter how long you are because condoms can unroll a bit.

Though if you are thicker than average (5 inches around), a normal condom may cut circulation.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 inches around?! that sounds insane. so do you guys think it is the condom, or do you think it is a little anxiety still? I always lose it right when i try to get inside her because my d1ck just gets stuck. thanks for the replies.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Durex Avanti or Lifestyle Skyn. No latex for me, they are uncomfortable and less durable. I suggest you try a non-latex condom.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perry said:
5 inches around?! that sounds insane. so do you guys think it is the condom, or do you think it is a little anxiety still? I always lose it right when i try to get inside her because my d1ck just gets stuck. thanks for the replies.
That's really not that insane. At 6.5 inches chances are you're probably bigger than 5 in girth. I'm 7 and 7 and had VERY similar problems to what you're experiencing. Turned out regular condoms just didn't fit. I could get them on but they were super tight....ie they looked like an overfilled water balloon lol. Try some Trojan Magnums, you'll find them alot more comfortable and you won't break them every 5 seconds (another problem I had).

But I think anxiety may be a bit of a problem too.

Are you trying to shove the whole thing in there in one motion? You tend to have to slowly work it in there until she opens up a bit.

Reaction score
Perry said:
ive tried searching for this on sosouave but didnt find anything. so my girlfriend and i have tried to have sex 3 times now. the first time i couldnt get hard at all. the second and third time i was more comfortable with her and got hard, but whenever i put the condom on and tried to get inside her, my d1ck got stuck trying to enter, and i lost my erection. i dont get hard again until i take the condom off. shes pretty wet too, and tight.

i was using the generic trojans, my d1ck is 6.5 inches. i was thinking of getting a bigger condom so it wont cut off circulation. ive only wanked it one time since she started touching me down there a week and a half ago. I cant think of anymore details that would be important. ANY advice would be appreciated. thanks a lot guys.

#1 - The problem is all in your head, you need to relax........also try jerking off before you see her thinking about fvcking her, but don't cvm (save that part for her when you see her)

#2 - Maybe she just isn't your type, and your attempts to force sexual attraction aren't working.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second Backbreaker on the Okomoto Crowns. Closest you can get to rawdogging.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlakeW5 said:
That's really not that insane. At 6.5 inches chances are you're probably bigger than 5 in girth. I'm 7 and 7 and had VERY similar problems to what you're experiencing. Turned out regular condoms just didn't fit. I could get them on but they were super tight....ie they looked like an overfilled water balloon lol. Try some Trojan Magnums, you'll find them alot more comfortable and you won't break them every 5 seconds (another problem I had).

But I think anxiety may be a bit of a problem too.

Are you trying to shove the whole thing in there in one motion? You tend to have to slowly work it in there until she opens up a bit.
Interesting, interesting. I just got a whole butt load of crown condoms so i'll see how that goes. props to backbreaker for that. The problem is I get too soft to put it in her if I wait too long. I dont stay fully erect during the whole process, and i always fail at the same spot.

twister

Reaction score
If it is anxiety then dont pressure yourself. She is more than likely just as anxious as you are and is probably tensing up which could be why you cant get it in regardless of how wet she is.
relax, and whatever happens have fun!

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just fvked her finally. thanks for all the replies.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats. ;) Was she a virgin? It could be that she was unintentionally clutching her pelvics so you couldn't enter. When a girl is nervous she can do that.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Guoy. She wasnt a virgin. It was just very difficult to stay hard when i thought about putting on the condom as well as when the condom was on. I had to basically dry hump her to stay hard.