Compromise with so-so girls, or go for the 10s?

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I've been working on just improving myself in general for a while now, and becoming a DJ seems like a logical step in doing that. I've been lurking around theses forums for a while now, but im finally starting to post now.

So heres my problem. There are 3 girls, who I'm sure I could date if I wanted to. I've been using C+F and everything, and I'm certain these girls would go out with me. The thing is they aren't really that hot. One of them is a 7. the other 2 are 6s. The only reason I'm doing anything with these girls is because when I met them I was still an AFC, but I did have the foresight to keep myself out of the friendzone, once I learned how to pick up chicks properly, I started seeing if I could get these girls to like me and it worked.

I'm wondering, should I go further with one of these girls? Or should I go for better ones. I've finally gotten to the point where a pretty girl doesnt make me nervous. I've finnally passed off beauty as just one feature among other things in a girl, so I know I can get better girls if I try. Just wondering what you guys think about passing up these open oppurtunities.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe you can get better girls ie 10's go for the 10's man.

Why not reach for the stars?

You only live once after all.

Sure you can practice on these lower level chicks first if you want but definitely don't settle for that if you feel you can do better.

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
this screams social proof.

or just a huge orgy.

LOL not all 3 at the same time. Heh I guess the post came off a little too brag-ish.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all you man. I mean why not look for a 10 but at the same time don't stop talking to any other types of girls altogether.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***** is *****. Those guys that tell you to go for 10s have never ****ed 10s. They've only ****ed their hands. If you can have a free ******* every weekend, or masturbate every week until you mysteriously get a 10, I'll take the free *******. And no offense, but I doubt you'll get a 10 if all you're attracting is borderline 7s. Maybe you can get an 8, but not a dime piece. Not in HS. Go out with the 7, have your fun, and dump her the second you get these 10s.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont listen tro him you can get a 10 if you improve yourself more.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all a matter of game. Stick with DJing and you'll go far.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
dont listen tro him you can get a 10 if you improve yourself more.
You're 15. That means you just went through first year of HS right? I'm going to be a Senior. I know the way HS is. If all you can attract is 6s and 7s, you will never get a 9 of 10 in your school. Ever. Now maybe out of your school, because they don't know who you are, but that's how HS is. Get over it. It's all about social proof in HS, and 9s and 10s are reserved for the jocks and jocks of other schools.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol shutup man age has nothing to do with it if you can attract one girl you can attract any girl their is no difference between a 6 and a 7 and a 9 and a 10 thier just hotter thats all Thier still girls the same thing attracts them. You dont need to be popular to get girls you just have to be confident with yourself. and actually im gonna be a junior dumbass my bday is in september

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
You're 15. That means you just went through first year of HS right? I'm going to be a Senior. I know the way HS is. If all you can attract is 6s and 7s, you will never get a 9 of 10 in your school. Ever. Now maybe out of your school, because they don't know who you are, but that's how HS is. Get over it. It's all about social proof in HS, and 9s and 10s are reserved for the jocks and jocks of other schools.
I just had to point out this guy doesn't know what he is talking about. He is either obviously bitter at failing to change or bitter at never having the aptitude to be considered as having that much game. Either way don't listen to this guy.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not date them. If you don't like em get rid of em. Keep moving on the to next girl till you find the right one.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are better off starting small(not below a 7/8), and using that.. You can broaden your friends and learn with her.. And the more friends you get, you will gain social proof and presence.. At which point you will have more girls looking to talk to you, and if you are still shallow enough you can "upgrade"

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacks Of Terror said:
I just had to point out this guy doesn't know what he is talking about. He is either obviously bitter at failing to change or bitter at never having the aptitude to be considered as having that much game. Either way don't listen to this guy.
You don't have to listen to me. Listen to yourself. Think about all the girls you've ****ed, and tell me how many of them are guys jerking off to right now? You wouldn't be on this website if you were getting 10s. Like I said, take the easy ***** now and work your way up to 10s, which are pretty damn hard to accomplish. It takes major game to go from 6s or 7s to 10s. Anyone that has actually tried gaming chicks knows that.

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
You don't have to listen to me. Listen to yourself. Think about all the girls you've ****ed, and tell me how many of them are guys jerking off to right now? You wouldn't be on this website if you were getting 10s. Like I said, take the easy ***** now and work your way up to 10s, which are pretty damn hard to accomplish. It takes major game to go from 6s or 7s to 10s. Anyone that has actually tried gaming chicks knows that.
That can be true, but my main reasoning for posting this is because I've kind of seen that the "hot girls" aren't all that different from average girls. I've conquered the average girls so why not move up. I think giving 10s more respect because they are 10s is kind of AFC. From what I've picked up a true DJ would think of a 10 the same way as a 6 or 7. I guess basically its time for me to find out if I'm a true DJ yet. The only thing I'm concerned about is I'm not really in with the "popular kids" I'm acquaintances with some of the most popular kids in school, but I'm not "in" with them. Is this something to be worried about?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Akyu said:
That can be true, but my main reasoning for posting this is because I've kind of seen that the "hot girls" aren't all that different from average girls. I've conquered the average girls so why not move up. I think giving 10s more respect because they are 10s is kind of AFC. From what I've picked up a true DJ would think of a 10 the same way as a 6 or 7. I guess basically its time for me to find out if I'm a true DJ yet. The only thing I'm concerned about is I'm not really in with the "popular kids" I'm acquaintances with some of the most popular kids in school, but I'm not "in" with them. Is this something to be worried about?
It's my word vs. jtrain and the other guy. We were debating their philosophy on 9s and 10s vs. my personal experience on 9s and 10s. But who cares what we think? It's your life, and you have to listen to yourself. Keep us posted on your dreams of gettings 9s and 10s.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
You act as if I'm one of those dudes who post up approach journals and act as if this my life work. I'm not saying I regularly pull tens but you're assuming way too much. And thats also not what you said in your other post. You basically said "give up you're not going to pull a good looking woman haha"

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this dilemma before.

I asked some of the really experienced guys in my local lair, all they had to say was "fvck your way to the top".

I've realized you can bang the hottest girls from rooting the ugliest chicks.

They always have some hot friends.

Reaction score
Stick with the lower ones for now. Practice sex on them so you don't suck at it when you go to college. Then when you get to college, go to parties where you can meet random girls, ones that are really hot, get 'em smashed and then have sex with them. Since you practiced on the uglies in high school, they won't make fun of you in college.