Complains about David DeAngelo!?!?

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
I know a lot of people like David Deangelo... To be honest, I think DD is full of ****! Of course some of the things he talks about make sense, but a lot of it is completely stupid! His whole study about animals and how it relates to attraction, I mean, common!
I totally disagree. He simply explains the progression/evolution and reasoning behind behaviours women and men display today. Are you suggesting he's making this up to pad out his material? I don't think so. He's just giving all the facts in order to teach his students the fundamental WHYS of his material, this is an important foundation for which to learn the techniques he teaches, and it wouldn't be in his material if it didn't serve a purpose. In my honest opinion, I think David DeAngelo is sincere about what he teaches.

Also, I don't think it's wrong of him to 'betray' his previous customers by creating this for women aswell, of course it would be great if we had all this material for ourselves, but come on lets kick the ballistics here, he has the potential to DOUBLE his profit by offering this to women. I know this makes him seem like he is being a traitor, but this is his career and he is a great marketing/salesman.

-AudiTy =o

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont doubt that he knows his stuff, and I still really admire and respect the guy for his advice. its not the be-all and end-all of dating and attraction, but it is solid, and is definitely an excellent introduction to this "secret world"
also, there is much more than just ****y and funny from that guy, but it is his main "technique" I agree, it is a brilliant marketing idea. he'll double his profits and become really rich like this, but on the whole, it is dishonest. because I thought "David D. here is a guy who we can listen to, a man's man who knows his ****, someone we can trust and is ready to lead us out of wussyville". and it turns out hes turning those women against the guys he is training. dont women get enough help with relationships and attraction?

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been in the field for a long time, one of the reasons why i like the DYD series is that i can relate to alot of what he teaches and also have gone through the 'theories' he describes ,because i used to think that 'i was the only one that knew that' or whatever.And not everything that related to just picking up woman,the stuff about NLP,status,the psychology of a woman..there is a ton of information ..i still question why everyone hates on the guy..he never made any claims about being someone he wasn't and he dosen't preach anything totally ridiculis..****y funny/negging, i've done that back in '99 with amazing results and picked it up on my own way before i even heard of dyd..