Compensating Men vs. Women

Reaction score
Why is it if you are bald, short or have a small c@ck but you go to the gym, have a good car or house - women automatically say you are 'compensating' for something.

Could the same be said for makeup, fake teddies, pushup bras, facebook, hair coloring, tattoos, cosmetic surgery, the latest purse/ clothing trend, etc. for women?

CrispyG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've always found this to be hilarious. It is especially true with the gym - though I've often found it's women who are kind of out of shape and just kind of disgusting making these comments.

You just gotta call out the BS when you hear it. No I'm not compensating. I just like to be healthy and in shape. I can see the same isn't true for you, though I notice you're wearing a lot of foundation. Well dear, unfortunately, that **** caked on face of yours doesn't compensate for your completely out of shape body. What a pity.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and then you see the oxygen thieves called their boyfriends and you pop a vessel from laughter. A short, fat, out of shape fückdiggity AFC. I'll do whatever the fück I want to keep my body in a certain way in my huge house with a sports car in the driveway because "I" paid for it on ''my'' dime.

Then you tell that bıtch to please stop staring at your pecs.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the over-compensation thing is size relative mostly, you say "good car", that's fine as that implies e.g a 5'5ft guy getting into an R32 or S3. Now that same guy getting into a "big car" like a 5 series BMW then yeah sorry, even as a male I'd give him sh!t!

To be honest if a woman observed me enough to say to my face I was compensating for something I'd say I was flattered that they were so obsessed with me. Much worse if they have no opinion of you whatsoever eh?

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist double standard for sure. Though women are always over compensating so it goes without saying no?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women feel entitled to say and think such rude things because they're conditioned to by the media. In the media, men are portrayed as buffoons who are to be disrespected and even physically hit.

Most of you guys already know this. That's why every personal interaction you have with ANY woman counts. The women in your sphere (even family members) must be trained to respect you.

I find for me that the phrase that visibly puts women in their place after making an idiotic comment is "I absolutely do not accept that", then proceed with an extremely brief explanation as to why.

They NEVER hear this. They have no experience being called out for what they say. You do this to a woman and she will start treating you with respect.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a woman tell me I'm "overcompensating", but if one did, my reply would be:

"Mmmm, yeeahh...I'm gonna need you to go ahead and shut your wh0re mouth now you fat fvck."

But say it exactly like how Bill Lumbergh would say it in Office Space. So money.

~BSmooth

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldn't her accusing you of overcompensating be her way of saying

"pfft you're not as great as you look"