compatibility or alpha?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, say you meet a girl and the two of you have mostly everything in common and sometimes even blurt out the same phrases/words/sentence finishers. same taste in music, personality matches with some differences, yet over all a best friend type in girl form.

would a girl choose this in a guy over another who has some things in common but over all is not a perfect match if he can just push her buttons more in an intimate way?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Compatibility is overrated. Book, music, life philosophy, that crap doesn't matter in a relationship.

The only thing you need is the same sense of humor, maybe.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy that will turn her on intimately will bang her for max 2 years, while you sit and wait on sideline... but ultimetly you are the ideal life partners.. life partners (marriege) is different from sexual relationship... decide what ur looking for.. if you want her for life, look in other direction while she has her fun and you have urs, and in the end you will end up together... if you cant handle it.. then move on and spend ur lifetime trying to find where u can be both...

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
ok, say you meet a girl and the two of you have mostly everything in common and sometimes even blurt out the same phrases/words/sentence finishers. same taste in music, personality matches with some differences, yet over all a best friend type in girl form.

would a girl choose this in a guy over another who has some things in common but over all is not a perfect match if he can just push her buttons more in an intimate way?

A good question: The chick will choose number 2 as a partner. I say this from personal experience and from seeing it happen. I have a friend whose been with a chick for over 4 years. Yes they fight and argue sometimes but it never seem to get to a point between them two where they both feel that this isnt working. Ironically, me and his girl have more things in common than what they do but who has the girl? he does. Why? Well its because they have amazing sex. no lie. Also to compliment that he's a great guy who makes her laugh. The point Im making here is that sharing common interests is cool but to many though will throw you into that "oh he will make a "great friend" catergory which none of us want to be in. You have to balance interest and making the woman in her yearn for you.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The point Im making here is that sharing common interests is cool but to many though will throw you into that "oh he will make a "great friend" catergory
what would be considered "too many"

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
what would be considered "too many"

A figure a speech not literally "too many" but ya know how you were describing- you said that she's like a "best friend" but with a puss*-well that leads me to believe that you are treating her like a "best friend" and not like someone you want to get with on an intimate level- thats where I left off before by saying that you need to balance compatability with attraction. Compatability doesnt equal attraction but you can get a chick which you are not compatible by her just being attracted to you. Compatability compliments a relationship but it doesnt make it-A relationship will go on as long as the attraction is there. When its gone so is the woman.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you share similar interests, that's even more things you can bust her balls on. But you have to do the attraction stuff first. If you have so much in common, make it a reward for her to find out those things about you over time.

If this hypothetical girl is someone you are interested in, why do you see her as a best friend? If you convey that, that's what she'll see, and she'll see you in the same way.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this hypothetical girl is someone you are interested in, why do you see her as a best friend? If you convey that, that's what she'll see, and she'll see you in the same way.
i didnt know you could convey being a best friend. since i always use kino and sexual innuendos/flirting, or am i missing something?

but to answer your question, this is a girl whom hangs around a group of my friends and seems to never be satisfied even when she meets someone who others find is a good "match" for her.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you said she was a best friend type.