communication and discipline in LTR's it's an Art

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, we would all like to learn how to keep women at bay, discipline them, and help them embrace their feminine qualities. Those of us who have not had a solid foundation from which to "learn" the discipline that a man must impart to others—in the right way—may want to learn how to do this effectively. This involves using the right tone, approaching the situation appropriately, and striving to avoid violence. We might be interested in exploring various professions or hobbies to gain these skills.

One example that comes to mind is the dog trainer, who, although working with animals rather than humans, teaches us how to discipline and maintain boundaries according to our values. Of course, there are other professions, such as school educators and sports coaches, and there are likely many more examples to consider.

In my humble opinion, this knowledge would help people immensely in treating others with respect, allowing them to gain it in a clear and experienced manner, even if subtly. What do you think?

ps: all this should be centered for what concern a LTR with a woman.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
not much need to manager her, if we can manage ourselves.

never had much issue with dogs. unless the dog is really dumb.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Where do you come up with this random stream of consciousness stuff?

This sounds like some random ChatGPT generated content

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you learned so far?
General Knowledge about Various Pills and Women's Psychology

What I Have Applied:

- I know what "diligence" really means.
- I understand SMV and the importance of self-improvement from within. Me looking better, fit, clothing, grooming, etc, more attractive to women, more interest by em, and more happy with my self when I see that body working with weights.
- I've learnt to validate myself, and to minimize validation from others (80/20)
- I value "social interactions" more.
- I do not treat women as a necessity or put them on a pedestal.
- I know how to deal with oneitis (an obsessive infatuation with one person).
- I can differentiate between what is high value and what is not for me.
- I prioritize my core values above everything else; they guide me.
- I place my life goals above all else.
- I work hard for my goals and future achievements.
- I strive to be assertive and relaxed when women are angry, rather than reactive.

What I Know but Don’t Yet Apply Correctly:

I understand the following concepts but am unsure how to apply them effectively in real-life situations. Perhaps I'm missing the right examples that I can replicate and try out:

- Recognizing what a woman is feeling (her emotional state) and understanding how she needs to feel in order to feel "good.". So making women feel good in my presence in the appropriate way (whether at work, during casual interactions, in intimate conversations, or while playing, etc), in the right way.
- Understanding what it means to behave like a masculine man, in the right way.
- Maintaining a LTR with a woman, in the right way.

I am not focused on dating per se; instead, my dating experiences occur during everyday interactions with women. I want to have my "Swiss Army knife" ready for use in daily life, prepared to engage at the right time, in the right way, and with the right person.

ps: In this world, I've also learned that there are exceptions to the rules. When I see men married to women who pay for everything the men need—providing for them like a "child"—I can only imagine that this represents a reversed feminine-masculine long-term relationship, or perhaps that they are blue-pilled, or who knows. For this reason, I'm sorry, but I've been shaped by these experiences from my childhood and have never had a true masculine figure to inspire myself on, or to see which was the "truth" to it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General Knowledge about Various Pills and Women's Psychology

What I Have Applied:

- I know what "diligence" really means.
- I understand SMV and the importance of self-improvement from within. Me looking better, fit, clothing, grooming, etc, more attractive to women, more interest by em, and more happy with my self when I see that body working with weights.
- I've learnt to validate myself, and to minimize validation from others (80/20)
- I value "social interactions" more.
- I do not treat women as a necessity or put them on a pedestal.
- I know how to deal with oneitis (an obsessive infatuation with one person).
- I can differentiate between what is high value and what is not for me.
- I prioritize my core values above everything else; they guide me.
- I place my life goals above all else.
- I work hard for my goals and future achievements.
- I strive to be assertive and relaxed when women are angry, rather than reactive.

What I Know but Don’t Yet Apply Correctly:

I understand the following concepts but am unsure how to apply them effectively in real-life situations. Perhaps I'm missing the right examples that I can replicate and try out:

- Recognizing what a woman is feeling (her emotional state) and understanding how she needs to feel in order to feel "good.". So making women feel good in my presence in the appropriate way (whether at work, during casual interactions, in intimate conversations, or while playing, etc), in the right way.
- Understanding what it means to behave like a masculine man, in the right way.
- Maintaining a LTR with a woman, in the right way.

I am not focused on dating per se; instead, my dating experiences occur during everyday interactions with women. I want to have my "Swiss Army knife" ready for use in daily life, prepared to engage at the right time, in the right way, and with the right person.

ps: In this world, I've also learned that there are exceptions to the rules. When I see men married to women who pay for everything the men need—providing for them like a "child"—I can only imagine that this represents a reversed feminine-masculine long-term relationship, or perhaps that they are blue-pilled, or who knows. For this reason, I'm sorry, but I've been shaped by these experiences from my childhood and have never had a true masculine figure to inspire myself on, or to see which was the "truth" to it.
The things you have learned will help significantly and will help you learn other things that make you successful. Like building blocks. Its a journey, but you have the right mindset, are smart, and have a strong desire to learn.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The things you have learned will help significantly and will help you learn other things that make you successful. Like building blocks. Its a journey, but you have the right mindset, are smart, and have a strong desire to learn.
Thanks Duke! This helps me validate my inner validation of the idea of what I'm trying to accomplish: be a Mature man.
I wonder how many years it will take to reach a "sufficient" point to be mature enough to manage a LTR with a valuable woman, and make a family togheter. I wish I can turn my "being" smart to being less logical when talking with women and other people