Comfort Zone

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girls been texting you everyday for two straight weeks, there's obviously an interest right? I never initiate the conversation and she's always trying to talk to me, we've been talking long enough that she knows me but not enough to get friend zone, I feel like I'm in some kind of limbo.. Tips on how to escalate? I'm seeing her this Friday at a football game

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
need more details
Did you gamed her before?
Do not go to comfort zone at the beginning.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously likes you.
Just give her a long hug when you meet her. Grab her hand afterwards and walk with her. Be in her personal space, smile, kiss. Yay you :)

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I've never gamed her before I met her pretty recently... I'm thinking she likes me, but her friend told me she's like that with everybody, so idk but I'm pretty sure she's interested at the very least

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just gotta grow some balls and do it... Only way to get out of your comfort zone

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw i meant like stay out of her friend zone, idgaf about approaching her that's not an issue.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops looks like i gotta read better next time. But to answer your question on staying out of the FZ is dont treat her like a friend. as Norweigen said above, do things like hug and hold hands and all that stuff. Im pretty sure friends dont do that.

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i'll just go hard into the kinoing on friday and see how she responds to it.. Thanks for the help bros

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a huge number of reasons she could treat everyone like that. She could really love male attention, be desperate, be promiscious or just genuinely warm and loving as a person. Most of those lend themselves to postivie outcomes, but I wouldn't verbalize your intent in a way. Just go for it physically:)