Cologne....in high school of course.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Hugo definately lasts a long time, i smelled it on my friend at the end of the day, its a really strong cologne, 2 sprays does the trick

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Fierce and Hugo. I spay some on my fingertips and smooth it on behind my ears. I started doing this because most of the time when girls hug me they either compliment or just seem like there stuck to me smelling my ears..lol

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ExcelNPrevail said:
I use Fierce and Hugo. I spay some on my fingertips and smooth it on behind my ears. I started doing this because most of the time when girls hug me they either compliment or just seem like there stuck to me smelling my ears..lol
I use Fierce as well. But recently I've switched to Armani Black Code. Either way, both are supposed to amp up your pheromones. Plus, they smell good.

How I do it is, without a shirt on, spray into the air and walk into it... then do spray it on the tips of one finger and apply a little behind my ears.

Easy as cake.

I dunno about other company's colognes, but I've recently started training for jobs at both Abercrombie and Hollister for next summer, and both Fierce (A&F) and Drift (HCo) are supposed to have that amped up pheromone thing going for them. Can't go wrong...

Not that I know ANYTHING about pheromones, but sheeeettt if it helps bring in chicks, why not?

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Thanks for the input....anyone wear it regularly in high school though?
Yeah for sure. Pretty much every day. Sometime's I'll forget and it's not a big deal. Chicks just dig a guy who smells good. Chicks dig a guy who smells good ALL THE TIME for that reason.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GFish just bought me this stuff Graphite Blue, its realllyy nice, so I add that to my list.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
I was just wondering, how many of you who are in high school (or remember this from your high school years) if you wore cologne on a day to day basis?

I'm not talking about Axe or any body spray because that stuff is cheap and we can always wear it every day, but what about cologne?

I tried it one day and got compliments from girls I've never even talked to but I've been going to high school with for many years.

:EDIT: Also, how do you put your cologne on? Do you spray in the air and walk into the mist? Any particular method to not make it overbearing?
Your doing a little overthinking here. You should work on your game more than the small stuff. Cuz for one cologne is just a gimmick, its designed to make girls horny but in actuallity it doesn't. Scientist actually found that perfume turns girls on more than cologne, and your not going to wear that either. So like most small things in the game you don't want to stress them you just want to get the basics, and with cologne/smell the basic is to smell clean. Just make sure you take a GOOD shower and wear deodarant and you'll be fine and have an extra 100 dollars in your pocket, from not buying cologne.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans have lost the part of their brain that allows them to be influenced by pheremones (even though we still excrete them). This is because we evolved a better sense of sight and we now mostly recieve our sexual cues visually.

In DJ terms: Your worrying to much about the cologne. Just as long as you don't smell bad and you LOOK good. ;)

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wear it. I have about 3 very different smells that all compliment me which I vary depending on occasion.

As for putting it on. A lot of people spray their neck... you can tell these people don't get a lot of women. Ever kissed a girls neck when she's sprayed her perfume on it? Utterly disgusting. So now I'll spray my shirt from right shoulder to left hip. One spray moved in a smooth slash. This gives me a general smell of which anybody around me can smell.

I then spray my left wrist once and rub my wrists together. This gives my wrists a boost of it without making it too powerful. The reason I do this is for when I put my arm around a girl or near their face they get a sudden strong wiff of "me". But because I used 1 spray for both wrists it's not too strong.

sublime1

Reaction score
I use calvin klien Obsession night, make sure to only use it once every other days, or right after the shower

cologne only works if the chemicals react well with your skin and sweat

Asdfghjklll

Banned
Reaction score
how long does a bottle of cologne usually last if you wear it everyday? more than a couple months?