Collegiate-High School Relationships

DJoftheTheater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm gonna be a freshman at a college across the street from my high school.

What are anyone's feelings about a collegiate man dating a high school girl?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just know a lot of sh!t will be said behind your back. Being called a faggot for being in collage but dating a highschooler and stuff like that.

If the girls worth it then fine just realise that people will look down on it even if they dont have a good reason to.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it and had friends do it. From what I've seen it's not to big of a deal. Try to keep it within a year, or two at the most though..

metalfan20

Don Juan
Reaction score
just be careful. don't go too far with it because you might get into some serious legal trouble down the road. I say if your going to date a high school girl make sure she's 18 at least that way parents and the local consent laws won't be an issue.

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you from? At least where I am it's no big deal at all... junior is the limit though.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah most junior girls (where I'm from) are 17 at least.

A freshman in college dating a junior or senior girl in high school isn't anything too out of the ordinary. It just doesn't happen at my high school because the girls don't get exposed to college guys. Well, the ones that do just fvck the college guys....they don't get into relationships with them.