College town bars, great if you are white, nightmare if ur not

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
This is so erroneous. White females interacially date more than any other group. Plenty of white guys have no luck trying to date outside of their ethnicity. Heck plenty of white guys have no luck with white girls. I agree that black guys have a societal induced advantage with white girls that other non-white ethnicities especially asians don't have. All girls regardless of their race want the top males. Your ethnicity doesn't make or not make you a top male, only your looks and appearance does.

Being white, tall, fit etc will not make you or break you with any girls of any race. Only your overall appearance can. This is why I've personally known short Asian and Indian guys get more white girls than most all of the guys I've known that were white and taller.

It's not your race or height, it's your looks, stupid :) .
You should come to this college town im talking about, all I saw were white guys with white girls, white guys with asian girls, black guys with white girls

and asian guys reading and studying alone, all sad and lonely.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
You should come to this college town im talking about, all I saw were white guys with white girls, white guys with asian girls, black guys with white girls

and asian guys reading and studying alone, all sad and lonely.
Remember - you'll always have each other

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What town is it? In a bar the top dogs usually white and black are going to monopolize all the girls. What you didn't see or notice is how many white guys were not with girls. Or how many white guys who were home alone. There are lots of things that will keep you from attractive women being too short, old, balding not good looking or outgoing enough etc. that are outside of your control. The kind of girls that go to bars might not be as into your type. Most "nerdy" Indians, Asian and white guys date within a "nerdy" social circle and not from bars.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
We can have affirmative action in the workplace, but not in the dating scene.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Employment oportunities and personal relationships are obviously sperate things. We have affirmative action in the work place for the same erroneous reasoning. The reason one's not most qualified for the job or not attracting the girl is because you're not competitive enough for reasons besides your race.This is why some Asian men attract white women and other men including white men do not.

Besides prefering one ethnicity over another is just as valid (or invalid) as preferences based on hair and eye color, height, thick hair, age or any other preference.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Don't excuse this on being asian. Sure, we come under the stereotype that our english and communication skills are sub-par. Sure, we are stereotyped as nerdy. Use this to your advantage, you will mindf*ck them when you come out the complete opposite.

I've been with more white chicks than any other race. It all comes down to how you present yourself. Dressing well can not be stressed enough, have some f*cking style. Walk slow and give EVERYONE eye contact. A simple HI and smile when you walk past. Approach like you OWN the place.

As far as conversation, once you develop inner confidence, it will come naturally. Don't get caught up in all this PUA sh*t, it's not a f*cking script for everything...experience and learn. Google "how to get women" 3,000,000,000 results, you don't think guys are all using the same game? Experience will give you inner game, you will acquire the mechanics of conversation.

Also, don't be an asian faggot

Translation: I won't date YOU
I think your post is very stupid and so cliche so have to leave a reply. Within 5 years of working on this game, you think I haven't tried everything out there? Ya like you said, I don't even focus on the PUA bs anymore. I always say hi and I claim that I never look away when I talk to someone. Eye to the f1ucking eye baby. and dude what kind of asian faggot would workout heavy at the gym like a boss and constantly have people tell me I am strong as phuck? my physique is boss and maybe if you stop watching anime or drama, you can get to my level.

B

BeDJ

moneyisking said:
I think your post is very stupid and so cliche so have to leave a reply. Within 5 years of working on this game, you think I haven't tried everything out there? Ya like you said, I don't even focus on the PUA bs anymore. I always say hi and I claim that I never look away when I talk to someone. Eye to the f1ucking eye baby. and dude what kind of asian faggot would workout heavy at the gym like a boss and constantly have people tell me I am strong as phuck? my physique is boss and maybe if you stop watching anime or drama, you can get to my level.
Your insecurities are revealing. Work on it.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Why do you keep falling for this trolling?
My thoughts exactly. GPS does amuse though, always a ridiculous thread with plenty of replies on how he could stop being:D a phaggot.
Keep up the trolling GPS, its a favorite source of entertainment when I finish boning your mom.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Don't excuse this on being asian. Sure, we come under the stereotype that our english and communication skills are sub-par. Sure, we are stereotyped as nerdy. Use this to your advantage, you will mindf*ck them when you come out the complete opposite.

I've been with more white chicks than any other race. It all comes down to how you present yourself. Dressing well can not be stressed enough, have some f*cking style. Walk slow and give EVERYONE eye contact. A simple HI and smile when you walk past. Approach like you OWN the place.

As far as conversation, once you develop inner confidence, it will come naturally. Don't get caught up in all this PUA sh*t, it's not a f*cking script for everything...experience and learn. Google "how to get women" 3,000,000,000 results, you don't think guys are all using the same game? Experience will give you inner game, you will acquire the mechanics of conversation.

Also, don't be an asian faggot

Translation: I won't date YOU
I don't necessarily agree with this...this hot white girl I was trying to get at in college was with a Vietnamese guy, and ultimately I lost out to him, and I am white(although half Turkish I look white---Ottoman Empire!!!). I was also in awesome shape at the time and on the soccer team.

Making excuses doesn't get us anywhere in life. You can choose to overcome the obstacles and succeed, or you can make excuses about it and fail, just like anything you choose to do in life.