College guys share you experience w girls so far this semester.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering how many numbers you got so far from college. Its been 2 full weeks of school for me 6days of classes and i managed to get one number , i am 1/1 so far and looking good. I have only talked to two guys and all the rest have been females (6-7 girls). Next two weeks ill be number closing all the girls that are sitting next to me right now but that is not my main goal.

My main goal right now is to try and pick up some girls around campus that are NOT in my classes. I seem to get numbers easily from girls in class as it is really easy to start a conversation and ask for number but find my self having AA when i see a good looking girl reading/sitting by herself.

Anyway whats your experience so far, how many numbers did you get and do you have any potential plates now?

PimpOfTheSouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been in for about a week now and I got a cuties number that happens to work at Hooters. So I would say so far so good.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of openers to use for girls outside of class? chicks you see in hallways or just walking around campus.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i could talk about this kind of stuff forever

i'm at an art college right now.. in the past 2 weeks i've probably asked for 6 numbers so far and i've gotten all 6. i don't remember the last time a chick didn't give me her number ..actually it was 2 years ago i think. but for me it's all about strategizing reason for interest, or recognizing interest from her, or good timing.

for chicks outside of classes....there reallly is no right or wrong way, you can do it whichever way feels comfortable to you. the main thing is that you actually approach the broad. use your brain...think of a situation where the two of you might actually benefit from seeing each other again. if you can't think of anything just say 'maybe we can or let's hang out sometime later' propose the idea and she either bites it or not. if she is non-resistant that usually means ur in and you can go head and ask for her number.

the thing is people are in their own little worlds and quite a few women actually have no time to meet a new person. so what i did when i was in school in china, is i would play little lost kid that needs directions. if you think it's manipulative or whatever all is fair in the game of love. it plays on their feeling to be socially responsibile. while they would walk me to my destination it would buy me a little time to be with them and i would chat em up with just a few questions show some interest, do my thing and number close. my last girlfriend was from starting off with this. acatually that is a variation of the original idea i got from my friend.

this might not work for you. this is just the way I do it and have had most my successes come from it. girls can be smart and see through your deceptions or not be willing to meet a new person. you might need a little charm or humor....just be cool...that's the best advice i can give.

the more you do it then the more you can actually develop a sense of when to ask and how to ask for it. you'll actually have a michael jordan like confidence from pulling so many numbers. there was this girl today that i saw while i was on my balcony i hollered at her like 'you can't park here' just busting her balls a little bit and then we got into future parties or plans and i number closed it. probably won't turn into a lay though, she's only staying here for the weekend with some friends. but hey you put some effort into doing anything you will get results. that's why i say the main thing is actually being right in her face talking to her. getting the number will put you in the game, the first step to many possibilities

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
xdreamz said:
i'm at an art college right now.. in the past 2 weeks i've probably asked for 6 numbers so far and i've gotten all 6. i don't remember the last time a chick didn't give me her number ..actually it was 2 years ago i think. but for me it's all about strategizing reason for interest, or recognizing interest from her, or good timing.

for chicks outside of classes....there reallly is no right or wrong way, you can do it whichever way feels comfortable to you. the main thing is that you actually approach the broad. use your brain...think of a situation where the two of you might actually benefit from seeing each other again. if you can't think of anything just say 'maybe we can or let's hang out sometime later' propose the idea and she either bites it or not. if she is non-resistant that usually means ur in and you can go head and ask for her number.

the thing is people are in their own little worlds and quite a few women actually have no time to meet a new person. so what i did when i was in school in china, is i would play little lost kid that needs directions. if you think it's manipulative or whatever all is fair in the game of love. it plays on their feeling to be socially responsibile. while they would walk me to my destination it would buy me a little time to be with them and i would chat em up with just a few questions show some interest, do my thing and number close. my last girlfriend was from starting off with this. acatually that is a variation of the original idea i got from my friend.

this might not work for you. this is just the way I do it and have had most my successes come from it. girls can be smart and see through your deceptions or not be willing to meet a new person. you might need a little charm or humor....just be cool...that's the best advice i can give.

the more you do it then the more you can actually develop a sense of when to ask and how to ask for it. you'll actually have a michael jordan like confidence from pulling so many numbers. there was this girl today that i saw while i was on my balcony i hollered at her like 'you can't park here' just busting her balls a little bit and then we got into future parties or plans and i number closed it. probably won't turn into a lay though, she's only staying here for the weekend with some friends. but hey you put some effort into doing anything you will get results. that's why i say the main thing is actually being right in her face talking to her. getting the number will put you in the game, the first step to many possibilities
oh crap dude! I got the number of a little lost female on friday. That was the only number I have gotten so far. Its been only a week of school , so... Thats good. A major improvement from my AFCness. Anyhow. I find it hard to just walk up to random chicks outside of class. In class I will get any girls number I see fit. Outside of class I am leaning towards the AFC(left).

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
xdreamz said:
it's all about strategizing reason for interest, or recognizing interest from her, or good timing.
GOOD STUFF:yes:

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My college experience has been completely different...I was here for summer, the first day I met a girl, second day I could have lost my v card but didn't escalate...she kind of started losing interest from there....

annnnd I haven't kissed a girl in two months basically. But one number in one week? In the FIRST week of college? How does that happen?

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhumed said:
My college experience has been completely different...I was here for summer, the first day I met a girl, second day I could have lost my v card but didn't escalate...she kind of started losing interest from there....

annnnd I haven't kissed a girl in two months basically. But one number in one week? In the FIRST week of college? How does that happen?

Wow, same here, except the girl that I met actually plays COD4 and Soul Calibur ( http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164696 ) and we've been pretty consistently hooking up every other night since. But yeah, the first time we started making out I didn't escalate things and missed out on a good ****, but I've learned from my mistakes.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i have gotten many numbers but they all turned out to be taken! This is what pisses me off. Why cant guys just not try to do the long distance relationship!?

The Great One

Don Juan
Reaction score
nateistoraw said:
well i have gotten many numbers but they all turned out to be taken! This is what pisses me off. Why cant guys just not try to do the long distance relationship!?
This is my exact problem! So far I have only found one girl that isn't taken. Whenever I get a number in class or at a party, I eventually find out that the girl has a boyfriend. I hate that ****. Girls with boyfriends shouldn't be allowed at parties haha

66_kingz

Reaction score
Have you ever approached a woman or a group of women sitting at a table ? if so what did you say?

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been back in school for about one year and so far I have not approached anyone. I don't think I'm shy or scared, but it just doesn't make sense to me to approach people unless there's a real reason to. And "because I want to get laid" is not a good enough reason for me. I can already do that. (True, the girls in my classes are much hotter and younger than the girls I scam off the internet.)

I get lots of IOI's from girls in my classes, but I never follow up on them. It just seems weird to me. In one sense, by not even thinking of the possibility of hooking up with these girls, I'm saving myself a lot of trouble. I feel relatively peaceful, knowing that these girls have no influence over me. I know it would be fun to get to know some of them... but at the same time I don't really care and am content to focus on school work. :confused:

So far I've had one girl approach me, and we ended up studying together. I wasn't attracted to her but she was fairly smart, and the fact that we talked in class made the other girls more interested. I also got to know one girl who was in our group for class and we were forced to talk to each other. We ended up spending a lot of time doing class-related stuff together and she was pretty cool. So I guess I'm confused. Maybe I just have so little confidence right now that I just want to keep to myself a lot so I don't lose my equilibrium and can continue to focus. :confused:

Ganondorf!

Banned
Reaction score
I'm so far striking out

all the girls that I've gotten numbers from are taken as well.....

I drop the the minute they mention "boyfriend"

one girl flat out didn't tell me until I asked what she was up too. "Oh, I'm just chilling with my bf, what you doing sweetie?"

I replied "oh nothing, just chillin, but have fun with you bf :)"

I deleted her number and haven't talked to her since

the second asked me to hang out and study with her. sounds good right. But then she gets a phone call from someone, and asks me to wait while she goes to meet them (odd that she couldn't let the person come to us..) she then comes back and apologizes saying that her "boyfriend" (which she said mumbled under her breath) needed her car

I stayed the rest of the time to study, but I have no intentions of escalating with this chick anymore

too many single girls out there to bother with this sh1t

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya indeed too many single chicks that we have yet to find!lol. Also, i found out a chick had a bf when i studied with her yesterday.lol. Similar situation.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nateistoraw said:
I have unfortunately landed too many friendzones sooo far.
You guys are seeing this ALL wrong.

THIS IS GREAT!!

These girls are going to hook you up in the future! You can get in to more parties and look like you know how to act around women. Why in gods name would you delete her number just cuz she has a bf? You're crazy.

Are you too important to have 200 friends? Expand that social web, it will pay off.

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Do not waste the taken chicks. If they know that you know they have a boyfriend you can get away with being more friendly and familiar with her. laugh joke and have a good time with these girls and then get em to set u up.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first week in my second year of college.

Last year I got 5 numbers. I never kissed or did anything more with them.

This year I'm going to do a lot more extracurricular activities and start to go to a few parties. I'm planning on getting many more numbers, and getting more than hugs from those girls.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an outdoor class assignment today with a group of kids from one of my classes. Turned out to be me, one other guy, and 11 girls all sitting in a circle talking about art/beauty. I had them all laughing and was trying to pace/lead things while being cool in the process. I probably came off as slightly "clownish" but I think they were having a good time so it was fun for me.