College Gaming/Expanding Social Circle? Also logistics of hookups/FBs?

Reaction score
Alright well I go back tomorrow, long story short i havent been to school in 6 years lol. So anyway I am thinking get to class early then try to start some convos in the 5-10 mins b4 class starts. any KINO tips for in class either? what other places are good? library? also, what clubs are good to join to increase your social circle? am thinking of looking into intramural sports and such cause thats something im interested in anyway, any other ideas? i live at home 30 mins away from the college so in the boonies. have been using meetup.com the past couple months to meet some other similarly interested people in the area which has worked out ok.

The 2nd question, basically assuming i get a chick that is DTF, where do i take her? ive thought about asking her to show me her dorm room or her music collection or w/e, that could work but roommates? and assuming she lives at home that probably isnt the best either(these are 18-21 yr olds we are talking about mostly). I can take her to my house where at least i have an upstairs area to myself but im not super keen on parents/brother being around, though i will if i have to(more worried about interest decreasing in the time driving there). other option ive thought of is car, but then u have to find an isolated spot. help me out here with logistics bros :cool:

One other ? for you guys getting laid with lots of diff women. Do you go down on her regularly during foreplay and how do you protect yourself if so? obviously wear a condom but that wont stop you from catching the clap from licking her out. I have no problem with going down on women but i dont need any surprises from some unclean girl, lol.

Thanks in advance for the replies. Please respond even if you are only able to address 1 question, any help is appreatiated!

Dankenstein

Reaction score
If you're 8 years older than the girl you're going for, that may or may not cause you some problems in the future.

with that being said, heres some things to keep in mind about 99.5% of college girls
1) most girls that are dtf typically like to be inebriated first. i suggest going out "partying" with her, or perhaps drinking together in a smaller setting
2) if she is dtf for the night in question, location will work itself out. I wouldnt worry about it at this stage
3) don't feel required to go down on a girl during foreplay. if she doesnt for you, dont for her. getting her off using your hands usually does just fine