Cold approching in the day in common places, does it work?

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
I met my girl walking down a hill on my way to class, go figure.
Yea i've met several girls, on college campus from cold appraoches.
Joey2times, don't hate the players, hate the game. Not my fault you have none.:kick: :cool:

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
Let's see your game. All it is now is anonymous talk on a forum. Take a video camera and have someone tape you doing cold approaches.

I don't hate players, but you're not a player. You're just some geek who can't do what he says.

By the way, your link didn't lead to anything. Fvcking geek..LOL LOL
Dude apprenty you don't know how to operate a computer. Eh matters not to me because your obviously the keyboard jockie geek. Don't get me confused with yourself.

The truth is Joey, you can't cold approach so thats why you say it's a low success rate. You are the skinny geeky keyboard jockie who comes to this forum to troll. While i'm the guy who comes here to give people advice. Then again with some of your level i'm just talking above you. . It's obvious that i've proved my point so anymore that you have to say to challenge me, will just further make you look like the loser you are. Maybe one day you'll get off your ego trip and actually learn how to become a man. Conversation closed guy:cool:

joey2times

Banned
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
Dude apprenty you don't know how to operate a computer. Eh matters not to me because your obviously the keyboard jockie geek. Don't get me confused with yourself.

The truth is Joey, you can't cold approach so thats why you say it's a low success rate. You are the skinny geeky keyboard jockie who comes to this forum to troll. While i'm the guy who comes here to give people advice. Then again with some of your level i'm just talking above you. . It's obvious that i've proved my point so anymore that you have to say to challenge me, will just further make you look like the loser you are. Maybe one day you'll get off your ego trip and actually learn how to become a man. Conversation closed guy:cool:

Puddle Pirate, your link doesn't work. You're a bullshyter who can't back anything up.

What point have you proved? That you can come on a forum, post a link to your supposed pics that doesn't work, say you have mad success doing cold approaches, but all we have as proof is your word?

Hmmm, yeah, you're right. You sure showed me.....LOL

If I were you, I'd spend less time trying to convince other guys you're an alpha male, and more time in English class.

Now run along and go play with DJ dan. bwhahahahaha

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
Puddle Pirate, your link doesn't work. You're a bullshyter who can't back anything up.

What point have you proved? That you can come on a forum, post a link to your supposed pics that doesn't work, say you have mad success doing cold approaches, but all we have as proof is your word?

Hmmm, yeah, you're right. You sure showed me.....LOL

If I were you, I'd spend less time trying to convince other guys you're an alpha male, and more time in English class.

Now run along and go play with DJ dan. bwhahahahaha
I just noticed that the reason my link doesn't work is because i was logged in heres the new link
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=51248985

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
I don't know where to start. I'm not an expert on judging a guy's looks, but to me, you look like Mr Potato Head on crack.

And by the way, did you borrow that cowboy suit from the guy in The Village People? LOL.... Very alpha maleish.....

You should have quit while you were ahead.
ok Joey the clown. LMAO

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
I'm serious dude. The first thing I thought of was a fvcked up Mr Potato Head.

And why would a grown ass man put a picture of himself up wearing the gayest looking cowboy suit in existance?

I mean, if that's your thing, and you were talking about "gay cold approaches", then I take what I said back. I believe you now.

Damn
lmao dude your killing me with laughter your so pathetic, and you don't even realize it.:cool: :cool: haha "gay cold approaches" LMFAO. Keep it up joey you've been my entertainment for the last 30 minutes with your classic comments. Keep being my dancing monkey CLOWN.:kick: :kick: :cheer: :moon:

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
I'm glad I'm your entertainment. I'd like to have been more entertained by you, but seeing you in that cowboy outfit, I wouldn't exactly call that being entertained.

But if that cowboy dude from The Village People ever quits, you could pick that shyt right up. Now that might be entertaining.
Hey just for kicks joey lets see some of your pics. I've noticed you've only commented on my pics, but i'm sure a guy like you could most certainly out due a "mr potato head on crack" Lets see some pics of you and some girls, hell girls might be a strech at least friends. Oh shiit i might be jumping the gun, you probably don't have a social circle. LMAO:cool: :kick: