Cold approching in the day in common places, does it work?

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Common places, such as the grocery store, book store, coffee shop and such, does cold approching in these places during the day get you any where?

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one way to find out :)

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the entire world is the playing field. Any place with women is a possible opportunity

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

ACTUALLY, I would say that the vast majority of the women I meet are from COLD APPROACHES / DIRECT GAME.

And 8 out of the last 10 women that I have successfully approached this past year have ALL been either IN the grocery store, OR leaving OUT of the grocery store.

I know it always sounds like a cliche, but believe it or not, it's really NOT that unusual or difficult when you're comfortable with approaching them there-----AND you have that "take no prisoners" mindset when you're doing it.

In fact, there are times when I go out to certain venues (see----GROCERY STORES, MALLS, SPORTING EVENTS, FESTIVALS, etc.), when the ONLY reason I am there IS to meet women.

Think of it like a MILITARY OPERATION:

What you're doing while you're walking around the store is REALLY "recon". And the basket that you're pushing or carrying is REALLY your cover, or your CAMOFLAUGE. Even as you talk on your cellphone while you peruse items on the same aisle as "your target", what you're really doing is leading "your enemy" into having a false sense of security. Many have NO idea that you've been checking them out THOROUGHLY until you smile and make eye contact. And "when" and "if" they RETURN your smile and/or make eye contact, THAT'S when you know it's time to "pull the trigger".

THIS type of manuever works for me MORE than you could imagine. I suggest that those who HAVEN'T seriously considered targeting women in venues like these, please consider it. The WORST thing that will happen is that you leave the store WITHOUT having picked up THAT particular babe as "an item".

The mindset that you have AT THE TIME that these scenarios play out is EVERYTHING, though.

You see, sometimes if you go to the grocery store JUST thinking about "eating up", all you'll see is food.

BUT, if you go to the grocery store thinking about "picking up", you might just find that all you'll see IS women.

SHOP ON!

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Victory Unlimited.
What do you actually say to them?

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
So Victory Unlimited.
What do you actually say to them?
"I wanna play, do you wanna play?"

Are you kidding me? Go read the bible and figure ut that its not what's said, it's how its said.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
slitherjef said:
Common places, such as the grocery store, book store, coffee shop and such, does cold approching in these places during the day get you any where?

cold approaching only works for people with a very pleasant appearance (werent you really fat when you posted a pic of yourself on here?)

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say NO. Cold approaching in the day is at the bottom of my list of gaming woman. Its just hard to open them. To me it is on the bottom of my list Clubs, bars, Friends, parites, internet the are better places to meet woman.

Most of my daytime approaches have resulted in me getting the # and than the girl not coming thru for the date. Just because it does not work for me it may work for you.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
priyatnaya vneshnost' lol

just translating what savior said, sounds better in Russian haha

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
there is nothing that a girl wants more than to be cold approached by a charming good looking guy whos got a good front along with a better clout, one who will show an honest appreciation for the lady that he is approaching

and there is nothing that a girl wants LESS than to be cold approached by some geek who is running pick up artist games and trying to overcome approach anxiety - girls dont like to be little test subject for your recovering AFC azzes

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
cold approaching only works for people with a very pleasant appearance (werent you really fat when you posted a pic of yourself on here?)
Gee thanks.
For a bit there I did not think I was THAT fat, but I guess in your eyes I am a f*cking whale

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, we shouldn't give a f*ck what they like, Savior. Everyone's gotta start somewhere

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've cold approached many girls and got many numbers, and got dates. Yeah your right cold approaching should most definitely not be done:moon: :kick:

up_an_up

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find it easier than a club or bar where all the other "pimps" go to pick up girls.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
Yeah, and your word and $5.50 will get me coffee at starbucks.

By the way, I ran the Boston Marathon backwards in 25 minutes..

A good idea for a reality show would be having these keyboard jockies have to back their shyt up in real life. Put them in a mall, have them cold approach, and see how many actually lead to a DATE.

I would venture to guess the success rate would be terrible.
LMAO Keyboard jockie, your obviously some guy who has no experience with women, so you come here to hate and troll. With a pessimistic attitude like yours it's no wonder you don't cold approach. Now i'm going to be humble and hopefully you'll keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
Troll because I point out that a certain tactic is a waste of time? Why don't you take a video camera with you and record your cold approaches? Show them to us and let us see what a big alpha male you are LOL

You won't because like the typical poster on here, you're some ugly, skinny punkass who lives out their fantasies by talking on dating forums like you know something. It goes back to showing pictures. Look at DJDan...big shyt talker but when he got called out to prove his stuff, he ran. And look at his picture, the dude looked like an effeminate Tom Cruise. Anybody who blows their horn that hard is blowing bullshyt.

There's your challenge.
LMAO some skinny punkass who lives out his fantsies ROFL ***** i'm a model. Now as i stated i don't like to brag but i guess i'll have to show your ass pics. Heres my myspace Look at every picture and check out my profile and lets see if you are still talking shiit.
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
:cool: