cold approaches, dawg

Ak89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this **** was worst then my appoarches. I would have been so pissed at the last appoarch u wrote about. People laughing at you. First of all you was way to quick with things. You didn't have no rapport from any of that. There wasn't no kino either. Your openers were ok. An after she stops looking at you you should have said something or looked away. Then lock eyes with her again.

But you got alot of heart for not getting pissed at that last one cause i would have been like "fuvk you guys, hop the **** off my d!ck."

Atleast you tryed though

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like someone is taking a jab at pvssy-eater.

sk24iam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would reccomend going with nicer approaches. You will probably get better results. Try starting with a compliment and see how that goes. Good luck.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: cold approaches, dawg

Originally posted by rockitck
Keep up the practice and the FR's you will learn quick through the process of parctice and in the field. The guys who give you negative feedback are the ones that don't have the guts to go out into the field and do what you want to do. Also learn to AMOG the guys in the field. My last suggestion is to find Tyler Durden's 25 point cheklist. If you can't find it go to arizonapua.com, it is there under posts from the masters. If you need help with that site PM me.

The guys who gave negative feedback were the ones who had half a brain and could see through this sarcasm, no offense