Cola's SMV scale. Determine your SMV with my system

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoesphBrown said:
This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life...

No offense. Thrill seeker being higher than musically inclined, what about the ladies that love music. Theres ladies that love guys who play video games, tough times fall on people and they might have to move back in with their parents. I know 25 year olds who make minimum wage (less than 20k a year) who get girls on a daily basis. Nobody should take this seriously...
.. Yes there are broke 25 year old who make minimum wage and get girls.. but i bet they look good, have cool hobbies, are very charming. But are the girls they are getting quality? And dont mistake cute for quality. Do they have college degrees? (The girls), are they nuts? Do they have their own place? Daddy issues? You dont know.

As far as hobbies, generally speaking (there's exceptions to every rule) what would make a girl swoon more? Watching her boyfriend win an amateur mma fight, or watching him play twinkle twinkle little star on a flute?

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola, im vibing with your words, listen to the man kids. what he said should be super obvious.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Social Circle +2
Personality -1
Please explain how it is possible to have many connections and friends yet be an introvert?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
Please explain how it is possible to have many connections and friends yet be an introvert?
It's pretty rare to be 100% true introvert. I thought I was for some time but I lean more towards the middle which is Ambivert. That may be the case for Obsi. I have multiple groups of friends, my main group is most intro/ambi with a couple extros.

11+ motorcyle +1? = 12

Yay what did I win!?

I disagree with extro/intro ratings, aloofness comes naturally for intro side.