clubbing help needed

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
on friday me n my mates plan to go down the clubs in our home town to go on the pull and were sorta at a problem. we need to look 2 years older so we can get it any help on that?? and another thing i have no idea what to wear ive read the dj bible post and im still stuck i was thinking of wearing a long sleeved tee, jeans and trainers yes or no ??

thanks in advance!!!

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read them both before dont help my cause im afraid what about peoples past experiences at clubs?

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that can get sorted but still what do i wear there??

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the bouncer
if the club has more than one door to get into , you should go to the door that has less traffic

find out how much it is before you get there
regulars know how much it is to get in so find out
dont have the cash in your hand, but have the cash ready in your pocket... example if its five dollars = take a five.
the less time you are there in line the better for your chances.
look around while you are paying because you are going to have to do a ploy attempt to make him think you already have friends in there and you are looking for them.
if the bouncer has a name tag on, dont stare at it but call him by his name like this " hey andy long time no see. what band is playing tonite ?"
if you are afraid of sounding young just say "sup"
take an extra 20 just in case. if the bouncer figures out you are nto the age your fake id says, offer the 20. what can he do kick you out?

anyhow thats the best i got for you.
its easier to fake your way in when you are a chick. but i had a bouncer buddy named andy who let everyone in for 20 bucks hahaha

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl! great and comical advice! another thing what clothes make you look older cos my m8 said that if u go dressd smart (shirt etc) the bouncer will see right through your act and you mayaswell go casually but im still stuck in a dillema of what to wear!!!!!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you drive by the place and see what dudes are wearing

then go home and get dressed.

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was never able to get in clubs, and I would grow a beard and hope that I would get in. Didn't work. I'm 18, turning 19 very soon anyways!

BUT, what I used to do and still do now is street sarging! Go downtown at night and open sets on the street. There are TONS of sets walking up and down the streets, club bouncing or whatever. Sometimes my older friends PREFER this over being inside the actual club itself.

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with girls if the bouncer see's ya with a group of hotties he will not kick you out for fear that the girls are with you an will not enter. Also clubs always try to have a high ratio of girls to guys to eliminate sausage fest. So meet up with a pack of hotties an talk 2 em an walk in with them good luck.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great help guys! thanks. any more where that came from?