Clubbin Part 1 (appearance)

TheCaptain21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear a lot of guys talkin about how they have trouble in the club, how its harder in the club, blah blah blah....ok i'm gonna sum it up the best I can because frankly this is where I do my best.......First off your at a dance club, dance clubs are upscale enviroments, everyone takes care of themselves, everyone is good looking (at least thats how it is downtown chicago)......so first things first BE WELL GROOMED, all the women i've met and talked to say they love it when a guy is well groomed.....

you might ask what i mean by that, well for one no body hair unless its on your arms and legs, arms are optional a lot of girls say they dont mind arms either way so its your preference, next thing, eyebrow waxing, and yes you heard me correctly, the first time i went yes i was a typical testosterone filled guy that thought "fag" when i heard about this but the girl who did it said just as many guys do it as girls, now i dont mean go all out and get them all skinny and arched, i choose to do it, girls tell me they like it and its my preference, but the point is keep them cleaned up, next would be something i'd think you all already do before u go anywhere and thats keep a clean facial shave, ok thats that for hair removal,

next thing would be showering, which i hope you do everyday but theres more to it, a lot of dudes tell me i'm ****ed up cuz i wash 3 times when i shower, but let me tell you there have been times that i have forgotten to wear cologne and girls told me i smelled so good as they were in my arms, so thats a good indicator that i'm washing good if ya ask me, if you are still using soap switch over to body wash and a lufa, soap dries out your skin and is not as good, next thing would be face wash, if you arent usin it use it, the rest is pretty basic, keep nails clipped (or get a manicure if u can afford it), teeth brushed etc.....

ok so hair now, in my opinion hair is everything in the club, most of your average males keep it short and simple, im not saying grow a mullet but grow it long to where you can do a lot of **** with it, you wanna have a unique hairstyle that not many have and u want a different one everytime, if your hair isn't a solid color then dye it, if your hair isn't naturally straight buy a flat iron (and dont be cheap it wont work as effective expect to spend at least 80 on one) , im not saying straight hair is the way to go but most club girls are attracted to guys with spikey hair, and if your one of those guys sittin there saying "well all this its not me" then i'm sorry to tell you bro but you obviously aren't a club guy and you need to accept that, and if u wanna throw me the i like the music and i like to dance schmeel then you shouldn't be complaining cuz if u r truly there for that then you should have a good time regardless, anyways let me continue, crazy spikes, frohawks, and other crazy hair styles are good for a club, figure out what works best for you, as far as hair products go use what you like best, personally i like american crew fiber it gives a more drier look and thats my preference,

ok so lets continue, next would be warddrobe, clubs are upscale so expect to spend a lot of money on your warddrobe, armani exchange and french connection are top for club clothes u can also hit up banana republic but those are the 2 big ones, shredded and bleached up jeans work well too (keep in mind im from chicago this is what is common at downtown clubs here), u can always go with black pants but dont get a pair that your grandpa wears buy something comfortable that doesnt make u look like ur going to the office, as far as shirts go wear something thats gonna fit you tight (If you have the body to back it up) or a little loose but not big, the idea behind this is you wanna bring out your figure rather than hide it (with oversized clothing), jewelry is good, chains, rings, earings, eyebrow rings, now the belt is also very important, i can't tell ya how many girls compliment my belts when i go out, buy several unique belts that catch attention cuz believe me they notice this ****, couldn't tell ya why but they do, shoes ideally you could go with black italian leather, but if your gonna be dancing a lot grab yourself a pair of pumas (yes pumas), they are commonly worn out here around clubs and they are light and u can move well in them, watches are good but get something halfway decent....

also if u dont have a good cologne collection then u better start building it, its good to bring a girl along for this mission, the ones i've heard girls talk about most are dolce and gabana, aqua di gio, angel, and echo, but shop at your own discretion.....keep gum in handy to prevent dry mouth, a pen for phone numbers, and a lighter for cigs, with all that said lets move onto part 2.....how to act

Last edited:

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus... learn to use PARAGRAPHS.. im not reading that.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. This was excellent. Very useful info in here.

I have gradually been doing more and more to take care of my appearance. It started by going to a hair stylist. I felt gay for the first few times, but I looked a lot better. Ditto with the tanning salons.

So eyebrow waxing... my stylist usually trims them by putting a comb on them and using a trimmer, but I have thought about getting them waxed. It seems like eyebrows play a huge role on how goodlooking your face is.

So tell me more about this procedure, please. Where do you get it done? How long does it take? How expensive? How often do you need to get them waxed again? What kind of shape are they waxed into? Does it make a big difference? Any other details you add will be appreciated.

score

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've waxed my brows for years. Go to a salon that offers Brow or Eyebrow Shaping. You have several options: Waxing, plucking, threading, micropigmentation or any combination thereof. Threading involves winding a thread around the hairs and taking them off like a zipper. Micropigmentation can fill in gaps you may have.

I myself have my brows waxed then plucked for a cleaner look. The cost ranges from $15 to upwards of $70 for threading.

The procedure takes about 10-20 minutes, and needs to be repeated every two weeks. Less often if you pluck yourself, which I never have the patience to do. My recommendation- have a professional do it. Women may seem to be born with the brow-plucking gene, me, not so much.

Have them shaped into a gentle arch unless you WANT the Dave Navarro look which admitidly some women love.

Believe me women NOTICE, in this case it A Good Thing. Just like they notice a manicure. You will not believe how it changes your look. I remember reading how women rate body features and eyes rated pretty high. The brow shaping will open up your eyes incredibly.

If you want to go all out get your lashes tinted. It's one of those things where a woman will look at you entranced and can't figure out why your eyes look so mesmerizing. However it's outlawed in some states for fear of infections. (Complete bunk in my book).

azn_alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
why the ^*%@ do ppl still carry pens for numbas??

isnt it the year 2005?? dont we have something called CELL PHONES, even the oldest bricks have a phone book in it

besides that, good ****

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Score, what's your AIM name?

Mine's secondton0ne

TheCaptain21

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly, since everyone carries a phone use a pen be original, have her write it down it will show originality, i never even bring my phone in i hate the bulge in my pants from it.....

score

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Duke, I don't do any sort of IM. I'm so busy I can barely keep up with some of the more interesting posts on this site. Shoot me a PM.

sven

Reaction score
He thanks for sharing but i think your kind of exaggerating.

Looking good is a pro, but sometimes ill go out without doing my hair. A friend of mine, has curly hair and isnt using a hair straightener and still get many chicks.
What i'm trying to say is that, people who take alot (to much) of care of there, looks will use it as an excuse when there fail.

Dont over exaggerate it.

TheCaptain21

Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever works for u, its just a diff point of view, IMO a guy who walks into a club without doing his hair does not belong in a club, and when i say club i am thinking an upscale club like u would find in chicago, it all depends on what kind of girls you are trying to pull, club girls like club guys, thats why they go to clubs but nothing is definitive either so i'm sure an average joe can score a club girl with the right dj skills, but just remember clubs and bars are not the same thing, dance clubs are a very superficial setting and appearance means a lot, dont get me wrong though a lotta good looking guys crash and burn everytime they go, but i'm just saying that people go clubbing to meet good looking people or to dance and usually most of the girls that are there just to dance are big time AWs........