Club tonight

Cappy da pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright boys heres the deal. My spring break is comming to an end,but some are just starting and what not anyway. Its college night tonight and me and my crew will be out doing our thing. I can think of atleast 3 girls Im working on that will be be there tonight. I dont want my spot to get blown and I know my boys will do what they can. But how can I avoid looking like an @ss? Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in a awsome situation here, jealousy can be a wonderfull thing, if you do it right. as long as you don't try to close the deal untill the end of the night, you can freally walk from one to another. Just make sure, you lean back, and tease them, make sure they have fun, and then walk away (so they'l miss you). Play it cool as tho YOU are the catch, and they need to work to get you. If they one of them asks you what you ware doing with the other one, just give her that "what's it to you" grin, and make a funny comment.

Jealousy can be extreamly powerfull, just make sure u don't give them a reason to make a sean. Not untill the end of the night anyway. (i feel guilty for saying this ****)

good luck

Cappy da pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on being intoxicated and not totally aware of what is happening. Ill just give my boys a heads up and whatever happens happens.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cappy da pimp
I plan on being intoxicated and not totally aware of what is happening. Ill just give my boys a heads up and whatever happens happens.

Isn't a true Don Jaun somebody who doesn't need to get "Intoxicated" to get p4ssy?.

Cappy da pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryanvalmont
Isn't a true Don Jaun somebody who doesn't need to get "Intoxicated" to get p4ssy?.
I dont need to be intoxicated to get p4ssy. Im going out with my boys tonight and were gonna have a good time. I could be sober and get p4ssy. As for not being able to get it up, thats never been a problem.