Clothing Brands

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys know any clothing brands that have like the rough , tough ,crazy/psychotic look . Like you guys know any clothing brands that like rockstars use?

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea kind of but with like a little more words or statements , not statements like im with stupid but statements that have like crazy stuff like killing, death, hell stuff like that

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll find shirts like those at Metro Park, but they're expensive as hell. One shirt costs like half of your paycheck.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look into Monarchy and Drifter. Both have that rock star edge. Drifter can be pretty reasonable pricewise as can Monarchy if you find them on sale. Check www.bluefly.com or www.ifashionmall.com You can find good deals on bluefly.

I've also been into ROAR a lot lately. They make button-downs with a rock edge to them. Amazon usually has some good deals on them.

king0fhearts59

Don Juan
Reaction score
i personally like a store in my local mall called Image, it sells things such as Ed Hardy, Affliction, Xtreme Couture, and Famous.. check out Affliction its my personal favorite and its kinda what ur getting at but its a little expensive

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are MANY knockoff brands that sell just as great looking shirts as affliction and ed hardy, and those shirts cost around thirty dollars (some ed hardy shirts cost $150, easy). You have to find a store that sells them though.

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i like affliction but its so expensive. where would you find the knockoffs?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teh_Wolf said:
man i like affliction but its so expensive. where would you find the knockoffs?
you have to find those yourself my friend, they're not going to have big names such as metropark or parisian or any other store that sells any of the "big 3" (ed hardy, affliction, christian audigier).

you'll be able to recognize them by their shirts with crazy prints on them that resemble ed hardy. I once found a 25 dollar shirt that had a picture of a pharaoh or something on it that looked better than every other ed hardy shirt I'd ever seen except maybe one...

I personally go for those and I wait for affliction shirts that go on sale.

one brand thats sorta in the same style of clothing (a little bit different though) is Kanji Premium, it mixes an urban look with the "rough" look, I've gotten some of the sickest clothing from them. They are deffinitely cheaper than the big 3 but they are still unique and classy. you'll definitely get looks with them.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

.smooth.

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah wtf...
but more seriously, Diesel is respectable.
Also, check out t-shirt sites, i find the coolests ones on the web.