clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight i'm gonna go to the mall tomorrow and buy a shiz load of clothes cause my old ones don't fit me anymore. wut stores/brands or clothing looks good?

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go shopping with a woman, and ask for her opinion because she will have a better sense of fashion than any of us(most likely)

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like american eagle a lot. its a little on the expensive side for some of it, but its pretty high quality so the stuff you buy lasts as long as your gonna wanna wear it for the most part. just make sure it fits, (not too small) and that no one is gonna be a smart ass (like i would do lmao) and ask you why you shop at the baby gap haha. you gotta be careful tho cuz if your style is more loose fitting stuff then am. eagle probly isnt where ur at. it just looks kinda goofy if its worn too big

slightoverbite

Don Juan
Reaction score
its all about accesories:

hanchercheif on head but beneath hat
hat
hancherchief tied to arm
arm band
wrist band
diamond earings
leather necklace with vintage-looking charm
necktight necklace with seashells
hemp necklace with "stoner" charm
leather bracelet
hemp bracelet which you tie on and never take off
cell phone (iphone with at&t at $60/month)
leather sandals
"skater" shoes
brown leather belt
belt buckle that has picture of a horse
t-shirt that says "property of________"
hoodie that says "montana" and has a mountain on it
jeans: ripped, sandblasted, bleached, boot cut, 32 x 30
and if its cold, a vest jacket similar to the one you have but with a 70s retro look

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, Crazy Asian.. You're 15... So you'll prolly fit with the Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle crowd...

I don't suggest buying all your clothes at one time! Buy a nice pair of shoes to go with your overall new look...

I like the new Framework shoes by Lacoste...

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/28913445/c/69651.html

Get 2-3 nice pairs of jeans.. I prefer the low rise, boot cut fits... The darker shade of jeans is in right now, and they look fabulous. Since you're 15, I would go for the "distressed" treated jeans.

You can buy some nice T-Shirts and Polos from Abercrombie and Hollister.. You're 15, so those should go for you..

angelz

Don Juan
Reaction score
For shoes I suggest the Nike Airforce 1 midtops ($80). It's clean and matches with everything.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's one thing you've gotta learn about this forum, it's to do a ****ing search. There's been plenty of highschool fashion threads already.

And don't pay attention to any of these other noobs, they mostly don't know what the **** they're talking about.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search. This has been answered a ton of times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.