Classical Music is where it's at.

Alody_Yers

Banned
Reaction score
Go into a club and slip a classic CD from Chaikovsky or Bach or Beethoven into the DJ mixer and you'll have all the chicks at your command. Trust me.

*winky*

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope... the bouncers (at least the experienced ones) will spot the person slinking away that just did the deed (body language), and toss their butt out, possibly after a few good "accidental" hits.

On a more serious note, I think knowing classical composers is a good thing (women like cultured men) but they still would prefer to be in a cool car with a cool guy, listening to some rockin' music on the radio or CD player.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who give's a **** what she perfers? You think I am going to change what I listen to, whatever it is, to accomidate her?
I hate girls who get in the car and automatically change what you are listening to.. that's a date ender to me.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
who give's a **** what she perfers? You think I am going to change what I listen to, whatever it is, to accomidate her?
I hate girls who get in the car and automatically change what you are listening to.. that's a date ender to me.
AMEN:up:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, I take my music too seriously to let my lady change it.

i tell my g/f she has ****ty taste all the time, and we listen to my music.

And as an aside, classical is good. I like tchaikovsky and holst.

both are pretty bangin...

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty harsh replies... I never said I'd change the music to accomodate a woman passenger...

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like classical music myself, and listen to it once in a while. Mostly because my parents listen to it ALOT and I mean ALOT, lol... while growing up.

Anyways, my faves are Thaikovsky and Wagner

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mix classical and techno. Thats where its at. Now what were we talking about?