Cities with the hottest/friendliest chicks

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, if you want the town with the HOTTEST, FRIENDLIEST women?

Austin, TX - Home of America's most famous college - The University of Texas at Austin.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cities

I am ready for a change and starting to research my move. To be honest, economic considerations will probably be the deciding factor.

I place a high value on public transportation and things to do as well. The environment is only a minor consideration.

While I am not opposed to any racial group as a wholesale rule, I've found that Black and Native American women are most often not attractive to me. I love Asian, Caucasion, and Hispanic women. I do not really have a preference between those three racial groups.

How do you gentleman rate:

Seattle
Chicago
Las vegas

Of these, I have never visited Seattle.
I ruled out SF and NYC because I am afraid the cost of living might pose a problem. I do not have a huge savings account or anything to fall back on. I plan on lining up a job before I leave.

I have 5+ years of experience working with technology. I am considering return to school sometime in the next couple of years.

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
There a chill in the air, of secrets untold

Yes, I would be much in your debt, if my fellow DJs (AFCs may not apply) would let me know what they think of women in Toronto, Canada.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I would be much in your debt, if my fellow DJs (AFCs may not apply) would let me know what they think of women in Toronto, Canada.
What do YOU think of the women in Toronto? This thread is old but im really curious, cause..on the one hand Ive heard people in Toronto where basically nice and friendly blabla but on the other hand some guy on here had said, that all girls in Toronto are stuck up btchies lol...so I'm wondering if anybody else has an opinion about Toronto female-wise / people-wise (if they are friendly in general or if you got more unfriendly people there than elsewhere...)

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KY is littered with easy women. I don't really know why, but if you're into MILFS this is the place to go. I used to live an houyr away, and I'd drive down there to get easy poon. Maybe my being from someplace else just made it easy? Lots of easy women in TN also, esp. the smaller towns. Bear in mind most of these are more of the MILF flavor and/or slightly hick as well. I kind of like them, they are usually sexually adventerous as someone else previously mentioned.

Chicago as someone else mentioned is too cold. It's also somewhat expensive to live there given the climatic circumstances. On the positive side, it's big enough that one can easily find a roomate. Chicago with a roomie is cheap, about 350-450$ plus utilities should do it. I had an apt. near Evanston for a while.

Netherlands chicks were not cold to me at all. I found riding the trains and train stations excellent places to initiate conversations. Maybe it's just because I was so damn clueless they took mercy :)

Central and South American chicks are very welcoming in my experience.

I actually moved to Toronto tol be with a girl when I was 19. She was awesome, turned out to be a great adventure.