Cities with the hottest/friendliest chicks

Fo_Sho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brothers,

I am an engineer in my early 20's and I am looking for a new place to live. Which cities do you think are the best places to live? I'm looking for a place with awesome nightlife, good food, cool hang outs, and plenty of outdoor activities.

OH yeah, I also want a city with TONS of hot women who are easy to talk to and don't care if you're not a millionare. Hey, you gotta live it up while you're still young! Do any of you dudes have any recommendations for me? Thanks, brothers.

Fo_Sho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to clarify. It has to be in the US and I am biased towards warmer weather.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fo_Sho
Allow me to clarify. It has to be in the US and I am biased towards warmer weather.
You like a mix of fun chicks...come to Boston. Yeh it gets cold in the winter but that only yields oppurtunity indoors with the chicas!

College town here!

Oh and the Patriots! :D

M.A.C.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I duno about cities but move to France, Puerto Rico or California :)

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are u kidding me?

Rio baby, its all about Rio...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupidest thread ever, u dumbazz, go get a job and meet women

Every city has hot women moron, good-looks isnt a mind that looks for cities and inhabits them, its a genetic blessing

now get off ur stupid azz and go talk to a girl

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are wrong, some towns have much higher quantum of gorgeous and funloving women than others. This is pure logical and sociological..... Some towns and institutions such as certain universities attract certain kinds of people and also the general tendency of the town/culture there will influence the female behavior.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this chap may have a point

Ive noticed certain states, the girls are friendlier/sluttier/etc

L.A. - A lot of attitude, but the girls who rate below 6 are very easy

Wisconsin - College town, girls are very party oriented, not so superficial and friendly

Miami (south beach) - OVER THE TOP pretensious

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Europe and I dont think chicks are friendlier/ more prone do do things here. At least hwere I live..in germany they definetly got more attitude than in most places in the US.

San Diego might be an option though...perfect weather, lots of things to do, no major air pollution like in L.A., nice racial mix (depends on what kinda women ure into though) and since they got plenty of beachez (no pun intended haha) I bet they gotta have fine women also...I noticed that about Europe for example..u seem to have more attractive women in places that are close to a sea..maybe cause people watch their body more carefully cause they (have to) show it a lot more.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The big cities tend to have the hottest chicks... but they tend to come at a price, and given the comp you need to know your game in order to get with em...

You want slightly less glam lookin girls then move outta town a little and they tend to settle for a bit less cos they ain't been exposed to that city lifestyle yet...

Think of it a little like the job market... there's that city job that is great big money but ALL these peoples is goin for it, you need to be able to show your worth, then on the other hand you've got these smaller firms, same job description but less clients and less money... that **** is easier to get

What do you want... if you're game ain't all that then you might want to ply your trade somewhere else first before makin that move to the hot spot... if you feel you've got game in abundance then pick a big city near you

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by madgame
I live in Europe and I dont think chicks are friendlier/ more prone do do things here. At least hwere I live..in germany they definetly got more attitude than in most places in the US.
Not if you aren't german :p American and swedish chicks are defenately the easiest lays ever, just some EC and they are on their backs.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fo_Sho
Hey brothers,

I am an engineer in my early 20's and I am looking for a new place to live. Which cities do you think are the best places to live? I'm looking for a place with awesome nightlife, good food, cool hang outs, and plenty of outdoor activities.

OH yeah, I also want a city with TONS of hot women who are easy to talk to and don't care if you're not a millionare. Hey, you gotta live it up while you're still young! Do any of you dudes have any recommendations for me? Thanks, brothers.
You know - you're a moron. Every big city has the stuff you want. Be it USA Europe or Asia.

Good food, cool hangouts and outdoor activities? WTF man?

It's up to you to make the food taste good and the activities fun. You don't have to move to get that.

pathetic

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the places I been to:

Holland: Stuck up girls

Orlando, FL: very friendly and willing (I am talking about the locals not tourists)

Miami: Once again, stuck up

L.A.: Not only stuck up, but also cold-hearted and selfish.

NYC: Very sweet girls who are initially afraid of strangers, but once they trust you, they are the best.

Chicago, Pittsburgh, and other midwest locations: Very friendly.

TO, Canada: They don't like strangers.

Las vegas: Too much competition for the girls.

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
He said Pittsburgh!!!! LOL Im in Pittsburgh, It's terrible here, the ratio for attractive woman to men is like 2 men to one girl.

Ive been all over the country and the Boston area is excellent for woman as is the Orlando area. La woman were very stuck up, but San Fran was awsome!! Dont forget some smaller towns are full of willing young ladys who are sick of the same old guys that they have known for their whole lives. Akron Ohio was like that man those girls loved to meet any guy from out of town.

Always visit first!!!

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also want a city with TONS of hot women who are easy to talk to and don't care if you're not a millionare.

There is no such place where it is EASIER to talk to women relative to another place. People post about how it is easier for them to talk to chicks at XXX, usually because they are foreigners visiting those places.

I hear all the time from WBAFC friends of mine who rave about certain places being easy to talk to chicks whilst they are too scared to approach in Sydney. Why? because when you are travelling you don't care. Because when you are travelling, you are exotic and girls are more friendlier to you than local boys.

I could tell you that the best place for the most friendly chicks and hottest chicks are in Denmark. I don't find them stuck up. Why? Because I LOOK exotic to them. Every time I go into a bar in Denmark, everyone turns and stares because they have not seen someone of my race before.

But I don't really stand out here in Sydney without putting in an effort. But when I do, chicks are easier to talk to.

my suggestion is to get your GAME up. that way, it is easy everywhere.

My suggestion as to where to live. New York.

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
any big city in texas.

Dallas is badass.......hottest women around, and good nightlife.

Austin, hotties that put out to anyone. (thank you U. Texas)

San Antonio, apparently the "sexiest city in america"

rickyojuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
It might not be in the US but Madrid is the hot chick capital of the world if you guys are asking me. Its full of HBs (way more hot ones than here in England), theyre much more friendly and esy to talk to, and its one of the nightlife capitals of europe.

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
Stupidest thread ever, u dumbazz, go get a job and meet women

Every city has hot women moron, good-looks isnt a mind that looks for cities and inhabits them, its a genetic blessing

now get off ur stupid azz and go talk to a girl
At first when I read this, I thought "this is definitely a guy who doesn't travel much." Then I saw your age and understood your offensive response and trouble actually providing help here. Anyone who has done quite a bit of traveling knows that some cities do have hotter women, better nightlife, and just more fun activities. Of course many cities have hot women but which ones seems to have the greatest proportion with a good nightlife? That is what the guy wants to know. Reread the leading post.

IMO, Orlando is great for all the above, so is Chicago, Dallas, and DC are great cities with women who seem to have decent attitudes in general although Chicago can be a trip.

Other cities like Honolulu, Miami, and LA are good but I don't find the women as warm in general as the cities above. Maybe because these are
big tourist cities and the guys are on them extra extra tough.