Circumscised Female

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true when the girl, in my case (she is a malay islamic girl, had her **** and pvssy lips removed when she was young.) she told me that her desire for sex is very much reduced and have not much want for it.

How true is this?

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read on the news that this is common in alot of middle eastern cultures. And in parts of Africa, I believe. It's some ancient practice thats done, so when a woman gets older and married, she won't cheat on her husband. Because she dosent desire sex.

It's very controversial. The rest of the world thinks it's a practice that should have died out 100 years ago. But I read some place. It's done to something like 80% of the women in the world. So, I guess its more "popular" than we think. But I only know what I read on the news. So if its totally true. I don't know.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your input..

so anyone have experience with female friends or had gf that went through circumscision?

The desireless sex is driving me a bit nuts..

NO WONDER I CANT FIND HER cIit. it never existed.. :cuss:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even bother dating such a woman, mentally and physically she is traumatized beyond repairs and she won't be able to satisfy you (just like if your d1ck didn't work, no healthy minded/body woman would want to date you) Go find a woman who has all her nerves and vagina intact and therefore would feel good and have the desire to feel good when you are pounding her like a jackhammer.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Circumcising a female is a traumatic and horrible thing done to women. Circumcising is actually a poor term for it. It's basically the same thing as having your dick cut off.

BTW where are you located Zero2?

I assume that female "Circumcision" is only done in some parts of Africa and the middle east. If your not from there is the girl?

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Location is in a small country called singapore.
Malays are a race here, 4 different races in fact living in harmony.

Islamic rules stated that they must go through circumscision.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero2 said:
I have studied many religions and islamic rule does not state this. Usually this is more of a cultural thing and not a religious thing. This is a fairly common practice in Africa and various parts of the world.

Its so sad. Terrible thing to do. But at least you don;t have to worry about them fvcking the milkman. lol

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a crazy world.

its mind boggling to me that all we get is this one short life and that some people choose to spend it committing attrocious acts against their fellow humans.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero2 said:
Location is in a small country called singapore.
Malays are a race here, 4 different races in fact living in harmony.

Zero2. are you from singapore? I'm from Singapore too =P pmed you

seth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Female circumcision is practiced in a FEW places, nowadays. Mostly sub Saharan Africa. It is indeed very dangerous and traumatic, and does not compare in consequences to male circumcision.
Somebody said it isn't specific to Islam, I believe this to be true due to the places where it is practiced which are not all Islamic cultures.