Cinema Tactics

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guy's so I'm going on a date this Friday to the cinema followed by a town drinking session.

What I'm wanting to know is what tactics do you guy's employ when you take a girl to the cinema?

Do you...

Try and get a lot of kino in.
Put your arm around her.
Say much to her while the film is on.

You know these kind of things...

Any input will be appreciated.

Respect

G-man

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A movie date is not the way to go. The bottom line is you cant talk to her while the movie is playing cuz thats aggravating. i suggest you take her somewhere else.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sit in the back corner wheres its dark and lonely. Get the kino going then look into her eyes, grab her hands and place them on LiL Jon and then she'll know what to do from there.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you take a girl to a movie on a first date.....its expensive these days, you cant talk to her, kino might go either way as in she might be comfortable with it or she might not, and if the movie is no good basically the whole date is no good.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the early movie date either. Action dates are the way to go, I'll bet, but personally, I like to make sure that the girl isn't psycho by doing a dinner thing first off. Then it's action dates for a while.

Personally, I think you go on these dates to find out about the girl, whether she is worth your time, and to see how she is when she's talking to you.
The point of the movie date is to find out how they are when they have to be silent...not ideal for a date one or two I would say.

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies can be great! How you might ask? Well I will tell you a long lost secret of the Don Juans..... Step 1). Ok first you buy a large bucket of pop corn. Step 2). Cut a hole in the bottom and stick your **** in it. Step 3). Offer her some popcorn. She will then realize what a lovely suprise is hiding in the pop corn and she will be so turned on by your cleverness she will **** you on the spot.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree with the common trend going on here.

So long as ur DJ enough to kiss a girl, movie dates are great. -and i owe GGTW this, for making me realise.

Who here is actively looking for an LTR? Raise your hand.

If you are, ignore this post.

HOWEVER. If like me you're just looking to get laid, movie dates are a GREAT first date.

For me, it works like this. Meet at club. Kiss close. Number close.

IF i choose to date them, it'll be a movie date.

So far, i know F*ck all about them, they know F*ck all about me. Its all just physical attraction.

In the cinema, i don't need to get to know them, i don't want to get to know them. I'm not looking for an LTR i'm looking for a Lay.

To get laid, the girl is going to need to feel comfortable with you. Making out with her, will make her feel comfortable with you.

She's now felt comfortable with you at the club and at the cinema. A bit more making out in the car.

This girl still knows very little about you, but has had a great time with you, and feels very sexually about you.

You've got mystery, without the need of playing little games.

You've got rapport, without the need of conversation.

You've got social proof, so long as you actually know people at the club.

You've got physical attraction, or she wouldn't be there.

You've applied a lot of kino, or you're not doing what i said.

And while we're doing all this. Lets throw in some MAVEC.

This girl is now ready to get laid.

First (club) Meet. Second (movies) Mystery, Rapport, Social Proof, Physical Attraction, Kino, MAVEC. Third (bedroom, DVD, Condom) L__D.

First person to fill in the blanks wins a special prize!