Chronic 187

Icee

Reaction score
Icee is on a distinguished road

Stairway to Heaven
I figured I just write some stuff and jot down some goals and let you viewers chime in some good tips and advice.

Current Status:
Single
Semi-beta
Lonely
Minimum social life
No real friends
No girls(females) women
Social skills-below average to passable

I am currently just fed up with social life and love life and I figure I would set my goals right and dive in sosuave and soak up all the useful applicable information.

My goals are to be a socialable and confident guy.
I want to have a decent social circles that I control or at least a part of.
I want to have at least a rotation of 5 hbs on a regular basis in my phone.
(side goal):I want to have a twitter or IG or facebook full of hbs who comment and pay me some actual attention mind you on a regular basis.
I want to be pick up artist don juan status level of pick up.

I have some obstacles though of course. In my world people do not talk EVER. I have yet to see a stranger approach a girl unless its a club or function and I havent been to one of those in ages. People just seem so anti social and whats worse is, I am as well. I would go into my history and what not but thats of no consequence as of now. I got alot to accomplish.

I figured I would start the Don Juan boot camp and this would serve as my diary. I look forward to you guys feed back and I will do my best.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find something you enjoy. Then find a group of people who gather to enjoy that activity together. When you have something in common with other people, they will become your friends and your social circle. It does not matter a lot what the shared activity is, but of course it would help if it was not chick repellent like World of Warcraft.

Physical activity is good. For example, cross-fit is big right now. I personally think it's really dumb as a sport, but I have known several guys who have used it to both get in shape and get a hot, in-shape girlfriend. Everyone will tell you to hit the gym, and that's not a bad idea, but it's also not very social. It's hard to make friends and meet girls in a typical gym.

Icee

Reaction score
I agree I was just in the gym earlier. There was some cute girls here and there but the gym atmosphere is not conductive for conversation and the way people move made it diffucult. I am still tryna find places in the area that are social conductive.

I have tryed wal mart but its kinda odd and the street is hard for me. But I am on a low level right now so I got a uphill battle.